Chapter 48

Honerva's POV
Something isn't right. He truly believes something is there. What if he isn't wrong...

Back when I was with the Empire I would see hundreds of different types of omegas, all of them were separated from their alphas.
They were all fine at the beginning but as time went on some of them started to hallucinate and loose their sanity. They would start punishing themselves and interacting with the imagined creatures.

It was frightening to see people just like you go crazy, to kill themselves because of these voices.

There can be the good 'creatures' that help an omega through not being with their alpha. I read in a back section of a book that it may seem as though the figure is harming an omega but in reality it is trying keep the omega sane and make it see the truth of a bad situation.

However, there were some cases where it was not just a figure of the imagination. In these cases the creature was very real and had very dangerous intent. I once read up on it and I found that the figure can mimic the actions, thoughts and voice of an alpha.
With that in mind, the dangerous creatures can get an omega to do anything they want.

This is a very real possibility for Lance, but to be sure of my theory I need him to describe the thing to me.

I make my way over to Keith and Lance, I get so close and feel a ice cold air around, this only proves my theory more; but I still need to be sure.

"Lance, I need you to describe this thing to me, ok?" He looks at me with wide eyes, Caz is shaking in his arms and he was biting at his lip so hard it was bleeding.

"...."

"Lance please, this will help, I promise." I plead with him, maybe that might get him to talk.

"....I-I want...a-alpha..." when he said this I looked at Keith, he didn't look pleased with what Lance said. I need an answer out of Lance now.

"Tell what the figure looks like, then you might get to see your alpha." I lie to him.

".....D-dark....it l-looks like a s-sh-shadow...." A shadow, mmmm ok...

"It's c-cold....it ch-ch-choked....m-me..." Lance is starting to sob, his legs are wobbling in fear. Chocking, that confirms it, this isn't him going crazy.

"We have to get him out of here, I kinda know what is wrong." Everyone began to move out of the room, everyone but Lance.

Lance's POV
I was frozen in place, the shadow has a hold of my hand, I'm about to drop Caz. I start to cry out in fear, my voice uttering pathetic whines as I try to pull out of its grasp.

"You want alpha don't you~" I Give the figure a fast nod of desperation. He seemed different, I don't think he is going to hurt me now. The air around it seems nice and warm, it feels like how I feel when I am with Caz; it feels loving.

"Then SAY IT!!~" My mind goes blank and all reason and fear fades, not only that, but I think some of my memories are fading as well. There was only one thing on my mind.

"ALPHA!!! Alpha-please-alpha!!! Alpha!!!" My cries are no longer out of fear but instead, the need for comfort from my alpha. I feel so lonely and cold, I want my alpha to hug me. 'I want Keith to hug me'

"That's right~ Call for your soul bond~ Call for your true alpha~" My true alpha?

"Yes~ Understand that the whole time I've been making you call for Alpha, you've actually been calling for Keith~" He is my alpha? It makes no sense! "I hurt to make you realise who you want and who you belong to~"

My legs buckle and I coil around my pup whilst sobbing harshly. "Alpha, please.... K-Keith..aahhhhahah..sob...aha.... whine...haha...ah! I WANT KEITH!!!!"

I notice that the figure disappears, he has a warm smile on his face as he fades from my vision, but before he is complete gone I catch his last words.

"My work is done, I have brought you home to your Soul Mate~"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry if it doesn't make sense.

Basically, the figure was trying to snap Lance back into sanity, to make him see that Lotor is horrible and remember that Keith is his true Alpha.

But since Lance wasn't exactly listening, by giving him a brush with dead, it would cause his mind to come back to reality. And it worked.

Hope you like it 😊
Have a great day or night 😊