Chapter 5

— Before Galra attack the castle —

Lotors POV
"Yes I think that will do just fine" I say to one of my men as we part ways and I begin walking down the hallway toward my quarters.

Taking off my armour and placing it down on the dresser I make my way of to the oversized bed a lie down. You see I've been watching the paladins for quite some time and I have come to the realisation that one of them is an omega, yes one of the great Paladins of Voltron is a pathetic little omega. Soon after I found this out a plan to tear them apart began to form.

If I take this omega from them and make him mine, not only will they will they be short one member but they will also loose that calming stability an omega provides. Thus, they break down, Voltron is no more, and I have myself a new toy to use however I see fit.

— Back to present day —

Lance's POV
Mmmm....so soft, what is it? As I am moving my hand across the surface the cold temperature is contrasting the overpowering heat that my body producing. Moving my legs I feel something...wet? I instantly shoot up and look down. "Well that's just great" my voice is laced with sarcasm. "Already going into heat and I have even built a nest"

With that, I begin to look at my surroundings and see that everything is dark with a hint of purple. Wait....purple? Isn't purple what the Galra have on everything they own?

Realisation hits and everything comes flooding back. I remember everything, the team training, the Galra attacking, loosing control of Blue because of my oncoming heat and hearing voices in the black of my mind.

Fighting my body's urge to stay put I slowly made my way over to the door, I reach for the handle only to find it locked. "And of course it's locked" I say, starting to get annoyed with my situation.

Instead I found a light switch, turning it on I look around the room. It's a bedroom. The massive room had a huge luxurious bed in the middle, it was neatly made and had what I assumed to be silk sheets not something I expected to see on a ship full of murderers. The rest of the room was almost completely empty, but I didn't care my body was screaming for relief and that is what I was going to give it.

I made my way back to the bed, slick was covering everything and dripped on the floor as I moved. "God omegas are disgusting" I hate being an omega, they only live to satisfy alphas,  just a toy.

As I begin to relieve my heated needs the door opens...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
How am I going?
Please let me know

School has started again for me and I'm already dead. 😂
I'm not comfortable with writing smut, so instead I will suggest or heavily imply it.
Hope you like it 😊
Have a great day or night 😊