Chapter 15

Third POV
The servants quickly filed into the room and over to Lance's labouring body, they tore all the twisted sheets off the bed and placed them on the ground in a corner of the room, then they moved him into a more appropriate position.

One of them realised that he was still in his night clothes, normally this would be ok to keep on because it was a thin nightgown, but Prince Lotor had insisted that he be naked. Seriously.

"When did this begin, my Prince?" A servant asked as she turned to him.

"I do not know, because as I said the little idiot didn't realise he was in labour." He replies with displeasure.

"I am sorry my Prince, I am going to have to ask you to leave." She said giving him a little push.

"I will not, I will witness the whole thing."

"No. You must leave now, you can come in after he has given birth." And with one final hard push, Lotor is out of the room and the door was slammed shut.

———

Once the door was shut and locked all of the servants let out a long and hard sigh.

"God, I thought he would never leave." One said.

"I know! I mean he's so controlling!" Another replied.

"At least we can now get to work without any interruptions." The First lady stated. There was a pained cry from behind them, they quickly turned around only to remember the said pregnant omega about to give birth.

They all grabbed the tools and equipment needed, and got into their positions.

So began the long and dangerous birth of Lotor's heir.

— Time Skip to Just Before Baby is Born —

Lance's POV
"Just one more push!" The lady says to me as I lay sprawled out on the bed.

It had been hours since the servants came into the room, hours of excruciating pain, waiting and hard pushes.

I was so glad they made alpha leave, I don't think I would be able to do this if he was here, although the omega inside me wants him to be here to reassure me everything will be ok.
I do as the nice lady says, I push as hard as I can; I want this baby out of me, I want to hold it in my arms, to care for it, watch it grow, learn to walk, run, speak, have friends, to fall in love. I want my baby.
So I push as hard as I can.

There is a sharp pain and then emptiness, I can't here much because my ears are ringing and my dimly glowing blue eyes are all blurred. However I manage to catch a few words that made my heart stop.

"Congratulations!! It's a boy!!"

My eyes lit up and I helplessly began scrambling for my baby. 'Mine, give him!! HE'S MINE!!! MY BABY!!! MY BABY, I WANT MY BABY!!!'

When I can't reach him I begin to sob, the servants notice my distress and quickly rap him up and hand him to me.

I sit there, tears streaming down my face, holding my baby boy; he has purple skin with light purple tinted hair, but the one thing that catches my eyes is....his eyes, looking into his brilliant blue eyes and I'm happy, the most happy I have been in a very long time.

Then dread fills my mind

ALPHA....