Chapter 47

Feel free to comment as much a you want. It's not annoying, I find it very funny.

Third POV
Keith moved away from Lance and over to the other paladins who had entered the room.
He kept all of his alpha instincts focused on the unstable omega. He walked up to them and was soon bombarded with questions.

"What happened?!" "Are you ok?!" "Is Lance ok?!" "He didn't hurt himself did he?!"

All of these questions were to much for Keith to process in the short time that they were asked, so he raised his hands and promptly shushed them all.

"Firstly, keep your voices down and secondly, one question at a time." Keith crossed his arms and waited for one of them to speak.

"What happened?" Hunk was the first person to ask their question again.

Keith briefly turned to look back at Lance, he saw the omega cooing at their pup and Honerva sitting close. He placed a hand to his chin to think....what had happened?

"I'm not exactly sure but I know that once Lance got out of the pod he freaked out and ran under the bench." He paused for a moment to consider what else he thought might have happened. "I also think that Lance might have been seeing something."

The others looked past Keith and over to their friend, they looked at the way he was acting and were thinking of how he might act if he was seeing something. Nothing looked any different from the last time they had seen him.

Shiro moved to Keith's side and put a hand on his shoulder, Keith shook it of, not wanting to be touched by the alpha. "What do you mean Keith, he's not acting as if he is seeing anything."

Shiro had a good point, right now Lance looked like any happy mothering omega, not a crazy one. "I don't think he is right now, but before, he was acting if someone was choking him and he was mumbling nothings."

"Maybe it would be a logical idea to ask him what he was seeing, if he was even hallucinating." Pidge's voice was fat and she crossed her arms as a sign she was set with her idea.

The green paladin moved cautiously over to the two omegas and lowered herself to the floor where they were sitting. Lance stiffened as he saw the beta in front of him.

"Lance, can you tell me what you were seeing before?" she approached the question in a quiet manner, as to not scare her 'brother'.

Lance's POV
The beta in front of me asked a question, she was quiet and had a gentle smile on her face. Should I tell her? Or should I keep it to myself? What would happen if I told them?

My thoughts were interrupted when I saw, behind the green girl, the same smoky silhouette from a few moments ago. No no no no no no!! Not again please!

"T-th-there....b-behind y-you!" I say pointing at the figure. The green girl looks behind herself and then back at me. She's looking at me like I'm crazy! IM NOT CRAZY!!!

"I'm sorry to tell you, but there is nothing there, you are se-" "IM NOT CRAZY!!!!"

I cut her off by screaming in her face, I get up off the ground with my pup and run over to the alpha in red. He'll keep me safe. He'll protect me, and keep that thing away!

'What if he too thinks that I'm crazy? What if he gives me over to the shadow!'

My heart goes through the roof as I pass the figure to get to the alpha, cold air rushes around me and I let out a whimper of fear.

I shake as I hide behind him, his scent is bringing some kind of comfort to me. My voice continues to let out frightened whimpers.

"Keith...."