Chapter 10

— little time skip because I'm lazy —

Lotor's POV
It's been a week since I found out that my omega was carrying my heir. 'At least he finally did something right.' And I've been thinking lately, that he would look so much more attractive if he was like Princess Allura; pointy ears, white hair and blue markings.
Too bad he's not.
Or maybe he can be~.

With that I walk down the halls to that wretched witch.

Lance's POV
It's been a week, a week since I told Alpha that I was pregnant, and since then he hasn't hit or kicked me as much.

I'm currently curled up on the enormous bed with my eyelids beginning to droop but I am fighting to keep them open. I rub my abdomen and think. 'What would the team think?' No matter how hard I try, I can't seem to get them out of my mind, but more importantly I can't seem to get Keith out of my mind. 'What would he think?'

Ok so here's the truth, original I hated Keith. I hated him so much because he was everything I wasn't, everything I wanted to be; smart, strong, an amazing pilot, but most of all... he was an alpha. I hated him so much he got everything good and I was stuck with what? Being a useless omega. But then I got to know him, well not really because he never spared a glance my way, but I got to know what he was actually like from a distance. One thing in my mind lead to another and Budda ding budda boom, I'm in love with Keith.

But that's all a distant memory now, because I belong to someone else.

Lotor's POV
I arrive at Haggars lair or what ever and find her standing around a glass ball of some sorts.

"Your plan is working my Prince, Voltron is falling apart at the seams" she says with a smirk.

I look down at the ball thing and see it flicking between different scenes of the paladins, each one looking worse than the previous.

"Witch, I have something I need you to do for me" I say ignoring what she said.

"And what might that be?" She replied with a snarl. 'Great, just what I need, a bitch witch.'

"I need you to turn my hideous omega into a beautiful Altean"

"Now why would I do that" 'man I hate her so much.'

"Because I am you Royal superior and you will do as I say" I say emphasising the word royal just to make sure she new her place.

"Bring him to me and we shall begin"

———————

I walk into my quarters and see the omega on my bed, I walk over to the bed, stand in front of him....

SLAP!!!

He jolts and attempts to scramble back away from me but I grab his wrist before he can 'get away'. I pull him off the bed, out of the room and start dragging him down the ship towards Haggar. The pathetic thing begins to whimper and cry the further we move down the hall. I love seeing him cry out in fear, it gives me such an arousing feeling, maybe I should make it happen more often.

I heard a noise and felt something tug at my arm, when I turn around I see him on the ground. 'The weak thing fell'

"Are you seriously that clumsy" I growl at him. I can feel him flinch and oh yeah it felt thrilling.

I yank him up with a lot of force and begin walking again. Not caring whether he was ok or not.

We finally made it to Haggars room and I pull the ex-paladin over to her. I see an experimentation table and a side table with hundreds of sharp objects.

We strap him to the table and Haggar begins her painful work.