Chapter 35

Trigger Warning ⚠️
Harsh and abusive language

— Somewhere on a Galra Ship —

Haggar's POV
"Holy mother of a #*%&$!!!!"
Lotor is getting on my nerves. I am about one word away from ripping him to shreds and then electrocuting his remains to dust!!!!

All I asked for was to have someone stand in whilst I heal Emperor Zarkon, but nooo~ I get this brat!!

Yes, I can understand that he lost his omega to Voltron, however I do not wish to deal with his whining and prissy attitude.
I don't know if he realises that I am his mother. So he should respect and listen to me, not shout nonsense and complaints. If I wanted to I could have him throw back into exile. But you see I'm 'nice', so I would do that.

Instead of working on new ways to destroy Voltron and torture innocent people like my alpha Zarkon told me to, I am now running little errands for my incompetent mistake of a son.

To be honest it would have been nice to have someone look up to me, to say 'Mum I wanna be just like you', for someone to appreciate what I do. Not order me around like some mailable object just as Zarkon does....well did.

————

Right now I have to go meet his 'princely royalness', to discuss something; as to what I am unsure.

I am walking down the same old purple halls that I always do and something feels a little off. I feel like I am missing something, something warm and kind. Something that is different from these cold, empty hallways and the emotionless Galra that occupy it.

I shove the thoughts and feelings away as I push the main doors to the throne room open. There on the throne I see Lotor, he is sitting in all his fake glory, waiting for me to come in. So I do, I walk up to the massive chair and bow. 'God I hate bowing to this prick'
He gestures for me to arise and I do. I speak.

"You called for me?" My voice it usual raspy and scratchy sound. How I missed when it wasn't......wait...what? My voice has always been like this, hasn't it?....No, it hasn't.

"Yes Witch, I have come to a new realisation" he says with an assumed authority, his re-found pride showing. Oh how I would love to break that all down.

"And that would be..." I say wanting a straight answer so that I can leave as quickly as possible.

"Well you see, I don't actually have to get my fuck toy back" I gave him the slightest looked of confusion, 'I remember Zarkon calling me that, I stung to hear it again' and he continued.

"With all of the manipulation that I have put him through, he is bound to come crawling back to my love. When he does, I will give him what he deserves~"

Lotor now has a smug look on his face, I know he has something in mind and I want to find out.

"What would he deserve, my Prince~" I say, adding that touch of sucking up in hopes of finding out.

"Touch deprivation. Have him so so very close to me, but never let him have the ability to feel my touch~" he smirks whilst explaining. I am becoming very uncomfortable in his presence, as memories of very similar things that I went through come to mind.

"With him being my omega, he will undoubtedly crave my touch. If I don't let him have it, it will be an excruciatingly painful form of torture~ Something that could drive me mad with lust~" he finishes saying.

Even for me, this form of torture that he has proposed is horrible and just down right cruel. I love being able to have upper hand on others, with me being omega I don't get to very often, but this is something that goes against primordial instincts. It is toying with a bond and spiritual connection that has been formed between two or sometimes more, people.

It's so heartless. Although, I know that I will not be able to find a way to change his mind.

This has pushed me to my limits, I'm done with this.
I have now made a decision.
I don't want to be this anymore, I want to be my old self, I want to be kind, I want to have friends, to have someone to care about; to love, truely love.
I can't ignore the nagging feeling that has been in the back of my mind for many years now. I can't ignore the physical shifting my body has been going through. I can't ignore it's want and need to be Altean again.
:
:
:
From now on I am Honerva once again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry, I know this chapter is a little weird, I just let my mind flow where it wanted when I wrote this.

I hope you like it 😊

Have a great day or night 😊