Chapter 46

Lance's POV
A blinding light comes into my vision and feel a brush of coolness. Am I loved? Didn't I show myself the upmost love? There is a harsh jolt and I am touching something warm.

I open my eyes to see the nice alpha that rejected me, his arms are so comfortable I swear I could curl up in them and never leave.

"Lance~" The alpha was smiling at me, was he happy? I must be dead if someone is happy with me.

I look to the side of the alpha and see another person, I take a sniff of the air and realise that the other person is and omega like me. They must hate themselves for what they are, I know I do. My eyes glance behind them and see something, I cant make it out but it looks like a shadowy figure.

The figure waves at me and its face has a dark smile. 'I've seen them before.' I soon register that this figure is the one who told me to love myself.

I jump out of the alphas arms and hit my back on the pod. Fear arises in me and I start to shake, my legs are quaking and I am barely standing. The two people in my presence look at me with concern and they step froward.

'NO. no no no no nooo! Their coming close! I have to get away!! NO PLEASE!!!' I find a gap in their defenses and break through, I run as fast as I can. I slide underneath a bench and into the corner.

A cold sense passes through me and I shiver, I turn my head and see the same silhouette with his hand around my throat. Even though he was transparent I could feel him suffocating me, I could feel the pressure of his grip on my throat.

"You failed me~ " It's voice was alluring and it was clouding my mind.

The alpha and omega that were cornering me came over to my hiding spot and crouched down. "Lance whats wrong? It's ok we are not going to hurt you.' I wanted to believe them but I was loosing my ability to breath.

My hands make their way to my throat and I start to pull at the shadow in an attempt to breath, but it was not use he was squeezing tighter. "AAAHHHHHH!!!" I scream, terror consuming me.

"What? You want this don't you? Don't you want to be LOVED~" Yes. Yes, I want to be loved. I want alpha!

Keith's POV

What the hell?! Lance was screaming loudly and clawing at his throat like he was trying to get something off himself, then all of a sudden he just stopped. His arms fell to the side and he seemed calm.

His eyes became dazed and clouded, he didn't look like he was breathing and that made me panic. If he wasn't breathing then he could pass out or worse die.

I give Caz to Honerva and crawl into the spot Lance had hid, as I got really close I felt a coldness come over me and my inner alpha began to scream at me.

'Help him! Protect him! HELP YOUR OMEGA!!!'

I hear other people enter the room but I don't care. I drag Lance's weak body out from under the bench and I pull him into my grasp. I bring my arms around his body and sit him in my lap, he starts to struggle and fight my hold. He is thrashing around trying to break free but he wouldn't be able to because he is an omega and I'm an alpha.

I have my arms constricting him from using his but he manages to get his hands up to the feeding tube on his face. 'SHIT. I forgot he still had that in him!' Just like before, he started to tug at it; trying to rip it out. His insanity is causing him to do horrible things.

"HONERVA! Give him Caz, NOW!" I yelled at her in my alpha voice because I was in a desperate situation. I vaguely saw her flinch and move quickly.

She places the infant in front of him and I let him go. Immediately Lance lunges forward and holds his pup close. I smile widely at him, he is lets out a quiet purr and my eyes widen in shock.

Omegas only purr when they feel truly happy and safe in an environment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It hope I have changed tracks in the story because I stopped it. I hope it makes sense.

Have a great day or night 😊