Chapter 40

Third POV
The escape pod begins to open and everyone who is present crowds around it, eager to see who is inside.

However, when they see the figure in the shadows, shock fills their bodies. Their immediate thought.

'Haggar...'

Allura jumps forward and rips Honerva from the pod. The light of the Castle lights shine on her and the team notices that she is Altean. At this point, only Shiro and Allura know that this Altean is the witch 'Haggar'.

"Allura..." Honerva said with caution.

"Shut it you disgusting witch!!" Allura snapped back at her as she had a strong grip on her arm.

"Who is this?" Pidge asked with complete confusion seeing that it was not the person she originally thought it was.

"It's Haggar!!" Shiro said with his alpha voice dripping hatred. He let out a low growl at the end of his sentence. Honerva visibly recoil and pull away from him, her omega was frightened of his alpha.

The old Alteans mind was now racing. His hatred reminded her of the way Zarkon treated her. They were similar, but not the same.

"If she's...Haggar, then why is she....backing away in fear?" Hunk said slightly shaking at the fact she was in front of him. Through this whole little conversation she hadn't said a single word and this unnerved him.

"Please listen to me..." with caution still in her voice, Honerva spoke.

"And WHY would we do that! Witch!!!" Shiro's voice was dangerous and loud. Whenever he spoke the image of Zarkon showed up her head. Was he going to hit her?

Now that she had let her omega free she couldn't stop the fear and submissive nature from controlling her actions. She could easily go back to harming others but that wouldn't give her what she really wanted.

"Because I'm done. I'm done with Galra. And I'm done with Zarkon~" her voice was venomous when she uttered the name of her 'lover'.

"And you expect us to believe you?!" Allura responded, tightening he grip on Honerva's arm.

"You don't have to believe me.....but I have very important information regarding the omega amongst you" the paladins stiffened and their attention was drawn to her. She noticed their eyes waiting for her to explain.

"Well!..." having no patience Allura snapped.

"Lotor is planing to wait until his omega wants to return to him. Then he will to something unimaginably cruel. I should know this because something very similar happened to me." She shuddered at her own words. Her own pained screams echoed in her head.

"And....t.that would be? I " Hunk quietly asked, he was anxious as to what the answer might be.

"Touch deprivation. Locking him up and not letting him feel anything. After it has driven the poor omega insane, he will do anything Lotor wants without question. It is so painful and barbaric. It hurts so much, and trust me he will submit." Her head was hung low.
"...Just as I did..."

Allura being the only one close enough to catch it, her face contorted in bewilderment. "Why would you have submitted?" Her voice was nicer when she spoke this time.

"....I'm omega"
:
:
:
"Wait...What? Omega!?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for the wait and the short chapter.
Things have been a mess. I've been a mess.

How are you going??

Have a great day or night 😊