Chapter 8

The image about is drawn by me. Just some stuff I like to do.😊
@sketch_it_art

— The Castle - Third POV —

It's now been a month since Lance was taken by the Galra. A whole month without the smiles and laughter. And just as Lotor had predicted, everything was falling apart.

The paladins hardly if ever talked, apart from on missions or talking about missions.

Pidge was constantly on her computer, at first it was to find Lance but then as time went on she resorted to watch video footage of the castle that involved the missing blue paladin.

Hunk was dead silent, he never ever spoke. He was always seen with pidge watching the videos with her and crying over his lost friend.

Shiro was always at the training deck or walking around the hall checking up on the others. He understood that Lances capture had effected everyone badly, but he was frustrated that none of them could pull it together and move on. Let's just say he was angrier than usual.

Coran, he didn't know what to do, looking after the castle wasn't enjoyable to him anymore because he did have Lance to talk to. So he would sit on the for hours on end in the observatory looking at the projection of Earth.

The Princess had taken the position as Blue paladin when the lion mysteriously showed up one day, but she could not bring herself to fly it. Whenever she tried all she would see is Lances sad face, so because of this Voltron hadn't been formed in a long time.

Lastly there was Keith. He locked himself in Lances room and never came out, he was haunted by the smell of the ocean and fresh lavender, it consumed ever part of him and yet he new the smell wasn't actually there. Keith was so enraged, any time he thought of Lance his alpha went crazy.

All he wanted, all any of them wanted was to have Lance back, but they had lost hope of that ever happening.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for the short chapter.
I wanted to do something a little different to the way Lances capture effects the others, to represent it a little differently.
Did I do ok?

Have a great day or night 😊