chapter no 9: Staring

Asalam-u-alikum.
My lovely invisible readers.
How are you guys. I really appreciate the support you have given to me by voting....

It means a lot to me.
At first I was just going to give up on the story but now I think I should just give it a chance.
So....

enjoy the chap.

******************
Alina's pov:

My eyes opened as the voice of adan echoed in my room. I did wudu offered my prayers.

I raised my hands and joined them together.
"Ya Allah give me saber." Tear dwelling in my eyes.

"I hate my tears.... I- I thing I am going to fail my test because of them." I wiped my tears with my fingers quickly.

"I am not sad because you took my parents.... ya Allah hear me please.... And understand me I am not complaining as I have you.... I don't want any one else in my life except you." I said with my cracked voice. I felt a pang twitching in my heart.

I want love.

" I don't know when I will be able to fill the space that I have in this." I pointed at my heart.

"ya Allah my heart have a dark.... dark space in it." A new set of tears made their way down to my cheeks, my eyes were red dye to the amount of tears in shed.

"I promise I will fix myself..." I trailed off. "I.... just guide me my Allah.... guide me to the way that leads to you." Now my both hands were connected to each other begging to my lord. The pain in my heart never goes away. I would feel an empty space in it.

I read Quran. My restless heart can only find peace when I recite the verses of Quran.

I alway like to read Quran after afjar and isha. I start my day with Quran and I finish my day by reciting Quran.

I closed my Quran and open my room's door to peak outside. But there was no one.

Maybe no one live around me. Then flashes of that night rushed back to me.

"Except that dork." I scoffed and closed my door. I never sleep after Fajar as it is sunnah not to sleep after offering Fajar.
So I went to make a run.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

"So tomorrow is the amazing day girls!!!" Caroline squealed in excitement.

"Why.. what's tomorrow." Fatima sounded bored.

"You have such a short time memory fatima."she huffed and turned toward me.

"Would you like to tell Ms. short term memory. What's tomorrow?" Caroline asked me. She seem irked.

No. Off Course Not. As I am also Ms. Short term memory. I didn't remember.

"Humm. Caroline..." I started awkwardly. Carolina frowned and Fatima understood quickly.

"I bet she didn't even remember." Fatima pointed at me. I nodded in response. And looked downward feigning ashamed.

"I am sorry." I said with a pout.

"Please don't kill us." Fatima looked at her with puppy eyes. She looked so adorable.

Caroline sighed loudly. "Okay. Okay. But it is the last time, I am sparring you two. But If you guys forgot something again...." she said with a firm face. "I will have your heads off!" She ended dramatically, her chin lifted up high, she was feigning to a Queen.