chapter no 10: "I want you to suffer"

Assalam-u-alikum.

Before you read my story, remember this

Prayer comes first. So offer your prayers than read

Alina's pov:

I closed Quran and kissed it's cover. My phone beeped and I get a text from Fatima.

Fami cutie: what are you wearing for today. 🤔

Me: why.. what's today...

Carly sweetie: ohh... holly holly cows. What's wrong with this girl?

Me: fami, what did you did?

Carly sweetie: I am lossing it now...😡😡

Fami cutie: she is taking about you stupid.

A naughty grin made it's way to my lips. I know she is taking about me. But I love to irk her. And when her face turn red due to irration. It so funny.

Me: ohh.....

Fami cutie: I told you, she would forget.

Carly sweetie: whatever, don't make me kill you with my texting power. Get ready. I going to come to keep you up. 😐

Fami cutie: you are coming to keep me up.... 😊😊 aweee

Carly sweetie: No... you all have gone nuts. I am going to keep Lina. And we will hang out at your house. Remember as we planned.

Fami cutie: I remembered.... I thought you changed your plans.

Me: where was I when you guys planned about our hang out.

Carly sweetie: You was daydreaming about your bully..

Fami cutie: eww... how cute... Alina and Damon. 💏💑

Me: I think I am going to puke on hearing his name. 😷😷

Carly sweeti: Lina, can you hold it until you meet fami. So you can puke on her...... it will be fun 😉😉

Me: I am going to get ready...
Bye
See ya soon.. 🙋🙋

I am going to have fun after such a long time. Everything will be normal again.

"Everything will be normal again." I placed my hand over my heart convincing myself to forget everything. The word 'Normal' seem so peculiar for my life. My life have became everything but normal.

"I have hope, I have Allah." I repeated it many times. But still I can sense tears in my eyes hidden and threatening to fall again .

I got dressed up and fixed my hijab. I looked at the mirror for the last time, to look at the girl who is crushed from inside but is endeavoring her best to hide it.

I was my reflection. I was wearing long dark red lose skirt and black blouse over it with grey hijab.

I went down and found Caroline grinning at me through her car window. "Nice dress." She winked at me. I smiled in response.

"So...." she raised an eyebrow. "So?" I asked facing her. She scowled "weren't you suppose to compliment me back?" She kept her scowl and started driving.

I face palmed in my mind "You look generous yourself." I blurted out.

She huffed, "You didn't even look at me." She said with a pout. I looked down embarrassed.