chap no 14: Patience.

Prayer comes first. Don't read thus chap if you have not offered your prayer.

Enjoy...

Alina's pov:

I raised my hands, I didn't have the courage to say something but silent tears were rumbling their own story. From past 5 mintues I am sitting on my prayer mat. I have raised my hands to rumble my thoughts only screaming tears are stroming down from my eyes.

I have lowered my eyes hidding my blood shot red eyes laced with warm water.

You can slove the water crisis.

A smile tuggèd on my lips but then in a jiff, a tear slipped from my eye.

"I am sorry. Ya Allah. I am sorry." I mumbled under my breath.

"I let him." I squinted my eyes shut as the memories if that moment draf back. I sighed loudly releasing all my depression in a breath.

"I let him touch me." I abruptly said the words.

touch?.... he was harassing you.

"I am sorry... I know that I have to protect myself but what can I do....." I aruged to defend my action.

But what!!!

"I am too broken to fight. I don't know what to do anymore." I wiped my tears with my knuckle.

"Guide me.... don't let me go astray."

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

I tightly wrapped my hijab, pinned it. I saw the girl in the mirror. She was staring at me. Her eyes were darken. She is all alone now.

All alone.

A tear pricked in my eyes. I shook my head and refused to let it escape.

Allah is with you.

I try to remind myself about the fact over and over again, but the throbbing pain in my heart due to the emptiness doesn't let me be pleasant about my belief. It feels lije someone have ripped off a part of my heart.

Allah is with the one who have a broken heart.

My lips twisted in to smile. I clutched the corner of my hijab.

"I will never let you go."

I hiked toward the Masjad. when I entered masjad sweet aroma mixed with breeze hit me. I sniffed the unique and sweet aroma as much as I can.

I sat on the corner. I am not so social. I am always quiet, so I am really bad at making friends.

"Aslam-o-alikum. Girls." The Imam's wife greeted us. By us I mean I take muslim youth lesson. So there was a group of girls.

I went and sat near a girl with blue scarf. She smiled at me. I returned it but mine was too weak, my lips hurt whenever I lifted them for a smile. Never in my right mind I have ever imagined a life like this.

The breeze was mixed with the smell of fresh flowers and paint, everything about this place swirls back memories.

I used to come here with my mom, she didn't know much about Islam either -She was a reverter- She striked to find Islam and indeed she found it, in a most gracious way.

"Today our lesson is going to be on sabr. I will have to do it quick as I am quite a busy bee now a days...." she sighed, thinking about her busy day, whilst the girl giggles.

"Patience... As we all know. Allah swt is with one, who do sabr."

Everyone nodded vigorously, no one mase any whisper, paying their attention to the lecture.

"As beginning a muslim. We should follow sunnah. And the life of our beloved prophet Muhammad p.b.u.h. have gone through much but he never let go the cord of sabr.

The extent of His selflessness can be seen from the example of His preaching in the valley of Taif, where people lead naughty children to throw stones at Him while He was preaching.

He was all covered in blood and He had to run for His life. But still He did not complain to Allah about Him, rather one of His companions narrates The Prophet (PBUH) resembled a Prophet who was harmed by His people. He wiped the blood from His face and said:

'O God! Forgive my people, for they know not!" (Bukhari)

It is also Narrated By Abu Sa id Al-Khudri and Abu Huraira: The Prophet (PBUH) said,

"No fatigue, nor disease, nor sorrow, nor sadness, nor hurt, nor distress befalls a Muslim, even if it were the prick he receives from a thorn, but that Allah expiates some of his sins for that." She said in her beautiful voice. her every word was smooth enough to penetrate into my heart.

"Subhanallah" echoed reaching up the roof. We were large in number so it echoed.

"Look who beautifully Allah swt have removed our sins and changed them into reward. So with every tear that left your eyes through pain.. you know that carries reward.

As it is Narrated By Abu Huraira Allah's Apostle said,
"If Allah wants to do good to somebody, He afflicts him with trials."

I wiped a tear from my cheek which I didn't realised have already fallen.

"So my dear once always thanks Allah and have have sabr as it us mentioned in Quran.

"Have patience. Allah does not deny the reward of the righteous."
11:115.

"Jazalakallah Khair. Everyone. We will continue on this topic next firday." she sighed again, before continuing "there will be some change in timing... Well if it will be then you all will be informed." She finished with a smile forming on her lips.

Everyone began to leave or do whatever they want to do.

I hiked out of Masjad with a new feeling. A new emotion.
Hope. I have found it.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Assalamu alaikum.Readers
How are you all? I know this chap is small but I am very busy nowadays.  Sooooooo.
Any thoughts about the chap and thank you so much for reading, it means a lot to me.

Random question:

Are you excited for EID?
I am very much.

Note to cute readers:

Leave a comment. Vote if you want me to continue writing. And follow me if my imagination sounds good to you.

-V.A