26: Deal

Alina rushed towards college cafeteria, when she entered, her blood tingled with anger, there Damien was sitting among his friends, comfortably using his phone. Blank expression on his face but in peace.

Alina stomped toward his table,
"Alina!" Caroline saw her pass by and called her name, but Alina ignored it, on Alina's name, Damien's eyes jerked up to her but then back to his phone.

"You did it!" Alina stomped her hands on his table. Damien didn't even show slightest of difference, it seem like he didn't acknowledged her presence. It only aired Alina's anger.

"Damien!" She yelled again, her voice echoed to the walls, as the cafeteria turned into hush whispers, the whole act grabbed more attention than needed.

"hey! the meek finally got her voice back!" Alex chripped, sitting next to Damien. Pushing his drink in the air to cheers. "Cheers!" He said, few tables said cheers with him.

"Don't you dare to get involved." Alina glared at Alex, he glared back, but was intelligent enough not to speak, Alina have presented her demonstration once, he didn't want to taste it again.

"Damien!" Alina's anger was seeping out of her hands, though it was bad but Alina didn't care.

"I am not deaf. You can talk like humans" Damien said, turning his phone off, slide it in his pocket, he finally glanced at Alina. Amusement shined in his eyes. He finally got his reaction.

"Oh no," Alina shook her head briefly, "you are not deaf, you are a   docile man," she point her finger at him. "who hides under the sheild of his so called authority."

"I am man of my worlds, I am keeping my promise." Damien smirked and stood up, Alina saw it through, he was definitely enjoying the show.

"How nobal of you." Alina stated sarcastically.

"So Mr. Noblest of all, is it one of your morals to accuse me of something I didn't do." Alina stepped forward, standing face to face with Damien.

"I am doing what I said," Damien feigned innocence, 

"your reputation, friends, family and then your love," he counted on his fingers.

"all boom! then as my title say 'noblest of all', I will leave you to rot and die alone."

"Damien knight, you are nothing but a abysmal, you don't scare me." Alina sneered, Damien caught her forearm, steping closer.

"My dear wife." Damien whispered, gritting his teeth, as he glared at his wife, with his green eyes, strom visible in them.

Wife. Single word echoed in her mind.

"Say me docile or any other rubbish one more time and I can't promise your annoying voice." He jerked her back, returning to sit in his seat

"The day you ruin me, I will be the first to congratulate you." Alina said ignoring his threats and also turned to leave.

"Then I will just have to make everyone witness it." Damien said, Alina stopped for second, but didn't turn around.

"sure, the more the merry." Alina said and went away, before signalling shocked struck Caroline to follow her.

°•°•°•°•

The moonlight from the window was dim lamination to the room, where Damien sat after his fight, shirtless, fresh wounds, and red scratches decorating his well built packs.

He was chocked in his own destructive world, that he didn't noticed the footsteps nearing him.

"You better dress them," the voice startled Damien, the owner of the voice - Jim - one of the dangerous 3.