chapter no 22: Blue ridding hood.

I was traipsing around, moving from one block to another. The flickering lights of the lamppost and the darkness unfurl over the navy blue sky. It was the time of night, I like to hike about the streets, aimlessly preoccupied in my thoughts.

"I want anything from you. Little fighter. Just want to keep on annexing to your miseries."

Elijah, his mere name rush old buried memories which raise anger in me. Elijah's words were crystal clear, his intention was clearly to destroy me, there was no vague in it.

"Meet me at the place you despite the most, and I shall tell you a terrifying twist in your story. That of course, I plot."

A chill of rage ran across my skull, I loath him and his cunning plan, there is no one in this world I despite more than him but I have no choice except to go there. Suddenly, I felt an urge to hit someone, something, letting out my anger.

But in contrast to my desires, I was strolling on the lane, I kept my left hand on the wall, I let my fingers wonder the cold sensation of painted bricks, as I ambled. It was utter silence, only the roars of the sharp cold wind.

I began to sense a distant sound of something buzzing, as I went close to the source, the sound gets louder it was not of buzzing but of someone's muffled cries.

My pluse caught acceleration, many questions and curiosity rushed in me. I picked my pace, taking long strides carefully, without making any sound.

"Shh... don't make a sound or I won't spare your life - it won't take long." A masculine wispere spread in air.

I dramatically took a turn from the street's corner and I found a terrifying seen in front of me, a muscular boy was hovering over a girl laying on the ground, muffling her cries with his hand, tears streaming down her eyes. The girl was shaking her head vigorously.

My eyes grew wide. When the boy sensed my presence he titled his head toward me. His eyes widen, then narrowed at me, I glared at him with furry. I inhaled deeply, trying to control my anger.

"Hey!! Who is there!" It was pich darkness at my side so he could not see me but a faddish green light was laminating over the other end of the lane, through which I was able to see them.

He was about to open his mouth again but I dushed toward him with sharp and fast strides but too light steps, which were barely audible. His eyes darted to my motion but was unable to capture my sight.

I nimbled on the rim of the pipe present on the left wall. Then I jumped beside him sparingly, pulled him by the back of the collar of his leather jacket.

"What the hell-" he didn't get to complete as I threw him to the other side, his body slided with the ground causing a scratched sound and hit the wall, with a thud sound.

He screamed in pain. I gazed over the girl, her big brown eyes were staring at me with terror. She quickly crumbled herself into a shivering ball.

A noise came from the boy, I turned around and found him catching the back of his head, hissing in pain. I made my way to him, bend to caught him with his front collar, punched him right across his face. He cursed out loud.

I was going to punch again but he caught my wrist and pushed me back, I stumbled. He roared and charged at me, he was about to hit me, raising his fist but I was quick and kneed him in his stomach he growled and cursed.

He straighten up, tried to punch me again but got miserably failed again as I cocked my head to the other side and his punch landed in air. It was clear that he was drunk, I punched in his stomach once again, pushing him to the ground, his head hit the wall and he went unconscious.