chap 13: "Never-Ever-Touch-Me"

👆👆👆👆
up is Alina. So... what do you think...

Prayer first than read......

Prayer is more important... plzz pray...

Alina'spov:

She is right.. The day isn't over..

I rushed toward the washroom, looked at the mirror, my hijab was a mess. I fixed it wrapping it tightly and secured it with pins.

I made my way to my classroom. I was already late.

Ya Allah, help me..

I made small prayer in my mind, I opened the door, everyone's gaze were on me, making me feel awkward. Mr. Will spoke breaking the ice.

"You are late Ms. Winters." He stated the obvious, waiting for an explanation But I didn't plan to say anything,

Say something you dumbo else you will get-

"Detention for 1 hour after college!" He snapped at me. A scornful laughter erupt from the classroom, making me feel more dingy.

Great. Way to go.

"Now go to your seat!" I slightly flinched at his reaction, I don't know why is he is rage and so annoyed of me.

I walked to my seat, some students were giving me mocky smirk and some were still sneering at me. I sighed and sat on my seat.

Mr. Will was flinging me glares. I frowned at his behavior. He is not always too cold to me.

"Dark day mean everyone can bully you, even the teachers. Blue" He said in a husky voice I turned my face to right side to see the source of the sound.

Damon's face was close to mine, his green eyes were piercing into my ocean blue eyes. I moved back to create gap between us and darted my gaze to the floor.

Damon smirked on my act. "So did something unusual happened to you." He whispered which was laced with smug.

"No" I gruffed. "Nothing that I can't handle."

He nodded "We will see, how hard are you to break." He said smugly.

The class was over when I was going to dart out. I almost fell, because Jessica pulled out her leg but I hold on to a table.

"Watch where you are going." She yelled at me.

"I am going on my way. You better watch your legs. because you can't control them." I snapped at her

Yeah. that's it.

"Mind your tongue. Towelhead! You don't know. Where you are getting yourself into." She raised her voice with every word. Anger reflects in her eyes.

"You are the one who is-" I was going to continue but Mr. Will cut me off.

"At is enough! Principal office Ms. Winters." He said sternly.

"But I-" I tried to reasoned. "I said principal's office.!" He cutted me off again.

All the student's sneering sound echoed reaching up to ceiling.

••••••••••••••

I made my way to a room labelled as Principal's office.

I entered the room. A bulky man, sliver hair on his whiskers, deep scowl made with his brows as he flips the pages of a file.

I cleared my throat, "Ms. Winters?"