35: Her Name

Snow dispersed into water as Alina rubbed it in her fingers. Her Fingers ached from constantly pushing keyboards.

Last day

"Excited? " Sarah asked, her rainbow hairs covered with green cap.

"More like Afraid." Honest reply, she didn't want to lie during her fast. She moved away from the window. The waves of her long skirt following her obediently.

"All the positives are in our favour." Sarah hummed a happy tune. At last her hard work would show results "What possibly would happen in a day?"

"King is back today." Veneera sucked on her cold coffee, sitting cross legged on the floor.

Her team had made huge progress within three days, Jessica with her cunning tricks didn't accomplished anything without Damien.

"Why wouldn't he?" Zain stopped the friction between the paper and pencil as he spoke. "He will definitely not miss a day like this." A chuckle slipped pass his mouth as he continued writing.

"Why, what's in this day." Mason snatched back his coffee from veneera.

"We are so winning, I can't wait to see their faces." Sarah chirped like newly flying bird.

"Where was he gone?" 

"Probably getting drugged."

"I heard he is a street fighter."

"I assure you, he's more than that."

Alina had stopped listening as Veneera and Mason went back and forth.  She knew where he was, Alina had seen him with her astonished-stuck eyes. He was finding his love, only to give himself more pain.

Alina had a bitter feeling for that girl already. She had heard the song soaked in blood as Damien sang for his love. How would one human do something like this to another.

Alina felt a sharp pain in her sides as someone elbowed her, Alina stirred at the impact, with raised brows, she turned to Sarah.

Her line of vision focused on the Arab boy, who was ignorant about the love seedling in the heart of the rainbow girl.

"I am so marrying him." Sarah grinned as she whispered in a hushed voice.

"Sure you are."

°•°•°•°

Damien knight, the person bounded to Aleena. It was almost like Aleena's days would go incomplete without him.

The sided stretch of his lips, his signature smirk covered his vulnerability, like clothes covering  dignity. 

Damien stalked the hallway taking calculated steps towards Alina.

Ya Allah

"Ah- finally... where were you?" Alina's heart raced in her ribcage, she stopped taking steps, so did Zain.

No, don't create a scene.

"Damien... Please." She raised her hand like a barrier, but would it stop Damien.

"What," an arched eyebrow, displaying his amusement, "Can't I talk to my... " he left the word unsaid.

"Damien..." She hissed.

A silent laugh rumbled through his chest, Alina was nothing but a toy to a boy who was hurt more than he can carry. He want nothing but a bit of amused response. A light, A distraction.

"I think we should go?" Zain openly glared at Damien.

Damien's aura changed, like he noticed Zain for the first time.