Chap no 15: she is different.

I lit up my cigarette. Pressed it between my lips. I took a long puff. Dark grey smoke left my mouth and scattered up poisoning, the already toxic air.

"Dude Damon! Come here.  Look this have got interested." Kyle screamed distributing my peacefull time.

I always smoke to calm myself. It have always help me going through my Damn life.

"It must be interesting or I will make you regret calling me." I made my way to the seat near him.

"Whatever Man. I think it's the same old, they always do." Alex snort.

I sat next to Alex. The coward were cheering like crazy people. Most of them were drank. We all come here for only three things. People call it western fevers.

Alcohol. Money. Sex.

But among them is survival.

I don't think anything is bad in it we all here are survivors. It doesn't matter what is your age. What is your gender. The only thing matter is power. Strength.

I looked at the ring below. There stood Jim beating the hell out of his competitor. He is damn good fighter. He was on top of his competitor, punching him senselessly.

"Jim wins again. Woh... what a surprise." Alex said sarcastically.

"What's up with your neck dude." Kyle pointed at my neck.

"That idiot!" I murmured under my breath. My hand instantly went to my neck, a bitter pain raised due to my touch.

"Did someone hit you." Kyle ambled toward me, staring at my neck. His eyebrows knitted together.

"It's nothing." I said with irk laced in my voice. The last thing I don't want talk about Blue.

Why does I call her Blue, this question always aroused, but I, myself doesn't have a answer for it. Maybe because she reminded me of her.

I clenched my jaws, my hands turned into fist. I inhaled and exhaled deeply, just the her name make me furious.

"Dude. I swear if they want a fight. They will get themselves into a blood war." Kyle menaced and shoved his hand in his pocket.

Kyle was living imperil to everyone, who came across his life. He wants to came in 'Dangerous 3'. He is very eager to do anything to become one of the member of dangerous group.

"How much time I have to tell you 'it's nothing'!" I snapped at kyle, throwing a chair to the nearest wall. The chair hit the wall, making a crunching sound of iron.

"Chill Man! He was just asking." Alex interpreted, getting on Kyle's side.

Kyle openly glared at me but nodded, his lips forming a line. He inhaled sharply, trying to keep himself from exploding.

"Mr. Knight is summoning the Dangerous 3." Paul said with a straight face, understanding the tension in the air.

"I don't care " I grumbled.

"Within a minute. I don't think you want to be late." Paul added knowing the fury of Mr.Knight.

I nodded in respond. He went to the dark alley which leads to the  back rooms. This place is like a riddle, having many back rooms, hidden alleys and abandon basements but I am well ware of it and the darkest secrets hidden behind these wall.

Each room has its own story, its own dark tale. I know each and every room, each and every way, why I would not, after all I was born here.

"I will be back." With that said I followed Paul.