chap no 19: A reason to die.

First prayer than read.

Enjoy.

Damon's pov:

"Hey! Where are you going?" the guard yelled from behind.

"None of your business." My voice was serious and cold.

He snorted."Turn around or yo-" His sentence didn't come out as I turned.

"I-I didn't know that you a-are the Dangerous 3. I-I am sorry. " the authority in his voice vanished instead it was laced with fear.

"Be careful. Next time there will be no excuse." I smirked. I like the way they are afraid of the D3. I like everything under control.

I hiked along the arcade. It was dark and there were bright yellow shade of light to illuminate but it was still not enough to break the darkness.

No no would break it or break free from it.

I touched the knob, torqued it. The door was know wide open revealing a hollow and dark room. It may be empty but it contains so many memories.

Her memories.

I felt my heart twisted by just her remembrance. Emotions bloomed breaking the cold wall I build.

My first and my last love.

No one came in this room after she left. I never let anyone. This room was forbidden for everyone. I didn't want it to be used, so that it can always reflect her memories to me. Even if remembering her was pure torture for me.

I went to the rear wall. And I slided my back against the wall. I sat on the cold floor. The moonlight was illuminating the room as it was not pitch darkness.

Everything about her I remembered. She was amazing. I remembered her beautiful smile. Her smile brighten up my gloomy heart, she always managed to smile all though she was going through hell. She had a strongest smile for a fragile body.

I was very young when I fell for her, I didn't remember in which grade I was. Or my age. But I only remember her.

My first love.

I remembered the first time I saw her in this room. She was gorgeous, even when she was scattered in pieces. I had to admit, she was scared yet breathtaking. But she was stuck in this hell with me. No way out. No escape.

*flashback*

I was looking for my mom from door to door but I didn't find her yet. I heard the sound of someone's crying.
I rushed toward the source.

I passed the dark arcade which was illuminated by dark yellow shade and soil brown door was in front of me. I feared from opening the door.

What if my dad found out. But the sound came again. The whimpering sound of broken soul, the sound compelled me to open the the closed door. So I did it.

I opened the door revealing a large hollow room and dark girl figure sitting in the corner. I was horrified to go close to her as I could see footpath covered with blood which leads to her.

I went close. Her dirty blonde hair were covering her face. Now she was crying silently, she hugged her tiny figure protecting herself. She sensed my presence and peeked up.

Our eyes meet. Her sea blue shaded lens were interlocked with forest green shade of mine.

Her eyes held so many emotions, a thick layer of tears in her eyes. As tears rolled down her cheeks, her eyes shined with unsheded tears. Her cheeks were smeared with light brown mud.