Part 4

"Tell us all about it!" Elsie sings as she sprawls herself on my sofa.

"Yes. Every detail!" Liv says, sitting down next to Elsie.

"Well his name is Jesse and he's actually a footballer."

"Oh Katie, you tried to see past that though right?" Liv asks.

"Shh let her speak" Elsie says smacking Liv's arm.

"Well he didn't actually tell me he was an actual player till near the end so my mind was already made up before then."

"And?" Liv asks.

"He's lovely."

"Do you fancy him?" Asks Elsie.

I look down, a big smile across my face.

"OMG KATIE" Liv screams.

"Okay let's not make a big deal out of it. He probably won't even text me. He's used to supermodels and having lots of options." I state.

"Yh thats why he's been asking Joel about you today then, yh?" Liv says holding up a text message from Joel.

'Lol Jesse has found her YouTube account and is showing the boys the 'unreal' girl he dated last night. I think I should get my own dating agency. Love you baby xx'

My cheeks flush red.

*beep*

Elsie scrambles to my phone.

"Oooh, an unsaved number. It says 'Hi Katie,it's Jesse. Save my number as you'll be needing it for when you miss me ;) had a lovely time last night. Will hopefully see you soon ❤"

Liv squeals with excitement, "Can i reply?"

"Go on then but DON'T EMBARRASS ME." I say sternly.

"Okay I'm gonna put "Hi Jesse, thank you again for last night, was really lovely to meet you. My friend is having a birthday party (Joel's girlfriend) this Friday. Maybe you should come along❤"

"Oh my god, you can't just invite him to your birthday party." I say laughing.

"Well I got to make sure people actually turn up other wise its just gonna be us 3 and Joel."

Liv hands me the phone back. I save his number as 'Jesse❤'.

Jesse❤: sounds great! Send me over the details and I'll let you know if I can make it xx

Me: Okay, it starts at 8 and it's at Livs and Joel's place. Hopefully I'll see you there. Xx

"Okay, now Katie has a date to the party. We literally have only 3 days to find the perfect outfit. Let's go shopping." Elsie suggests.

"Can I vlog it then we can do a haul? Really need to have a bank if videos so I am not constantly filming." I ask.

"Sure. You know I love me some fame." Liv jokes flipping her hair.

"And you have to edit out any shots of my double chin." Elsie declares.

I laugh and agree to their demands.

- Later that day -

The girls have left and I was watching Netflix sprawled out on my bed. My phone begins to ring, it was Joel.

"Hello J, you Okay?"

"Yeah I need a massive favour."

"Go on."

"Basically at Liv's party I am going to ask her to marry me."

"OMG JOEL THIS IS MAJOR."

"Yes I know, I want it to be so special and you know she loves it when you sing."

"Yes.."

"Would you sing "perfect" by Ed Sheeran and then when you've finished i'll walk infront of you and then ask her."

"Of course J, anything for you two, you are my little creation. I best get a shout out at the wedding as Cupid."

"As long as I get a shout out at yours and Jesse's wedding." Joel says laughing.

"Oh shut up."

"I'm still at work and they've just finished training. So he will be walking past my office any minute now."

"Well that's my que to leave then."

"No don't go yet. I need some more advice."

"Go on then"

"Do you think I should make a speech or just ask?"

"I'm not Sure. If you have me playing maybe you could make a speech before hand and then like introduce me and then just ask afterwards."

"Yh thats a really good plan." A cheeky voice says.

Butterflies fill my belly. It was Jesse.

"Oh great its you again." I say cheekily.

"Yeah sorry to disappoint you. I'm still not a plumber." He says and laughs.

"Just not good enough." I say joking.

"Well Joel wants his phone back but I'm free this evening so I don't know if you wanted to meet up or I mean I know we only saw eachother yesterday but I'm gonna be so busy soon that it's gonna be impossible. You don't have to." He flusters his words, nerves evident.

"I really need to edit some videos but you're welcome to pop round mine if you are that desperate to see me."

"I'll be over in a bit, text me your postcode." He says without hesitation.

He then ends the call. I quickly send over my address. I then realise I was in a tracksuit so i quickly get changed into skinny jeans and a crop top. I tidy around my living room, throwing anything messy into my bedroom - because he is definitely NOT going in there.

Oh no, his house is probably massive. What will he think about my 2 bed flat. It was modern and spacious but probably nothing compared to what he is used too.

This was such a bad idea.