Part 35

-few days later-
I sit in the hotel room, alone. The past few days have consisted of alot of this - Southgate has really intensified training meaning Jesse is always either training or in the gym, or doing some sort of media.

The boys were doing interviews today after there lose to Belgium yesterday. Jesse was really disappointed but he didn't get a chance to play and therefore there was nothing he could do. Southgate requested that I didn't attend the interviews as he fears the journalists will focus more on Jesse and I and our  relationship rather than football. That meant I had to try and entertain myself for the day.

I jump into the shower and wash my hair. I get out and choose a black dress to wear. I shove my hair in a messy bun and put a small amount of make up.

-

KatieXmusic What to do today?💭❤User1 upload a new cover!!!User2 leave Jesse alone maybe Jesselingard Gorgeous😍TrentArnold98 Bestieeee💁‍♀️-I decide to do some shopping, I didn't know what to pack when coming here as I didn't know how long I woul...

User1 upload a new cover!!!
User2 leave Jesse alone maybe
Jesselingard Gorgeous😍
TrentArnold98 Bestieeee💁‍♀️
-
I decide to do some shopping, I didn't know what to pack when coming here as I didn't know how long I would be here for, so I need some more outfits and other things.

I call a taxi and head into the nearest town. I clothes shop for a few hours and then decide to get my nails done. Whilst I wait in the salon, my phone starts to ring. It was Jesse.

"Hey babe." He says down the phone, "where are you?"

"I went to explore the town centre and stock up on some outfits." I say.

"Oh, Okay." He says, "Well I'm finished now, how long you going to be?"

"Not sure babe, I'm waiting to get my nails done."

"Well is there any point me coming to meet you?" He asks.

"Yeah, you can if you want." I smile, "There's still a few shops I want to look in."

"Cool send me the address and I'll get a taxi to you."

"Okay bye babe."

"I love you." He says cheerfully down the phone.

"I love you too."

I hang up the phone and continue to scroll through my phone and wait for the nail technician to call me over.

When I finally get served I decide to get red and white nails, just to represent. The lady began working on my nails. The Salon door opens and I can't turn to look who walks in.

"Oh my gosh, English footballer." The receptionist says shocked.

"Hi" Jesse says, "You okay?"

"Yes I'm fine thanks." The receptionist says, "What nail service would you like today?"

"Oh." Jesse laughs, "I'm just here to see my girlfriend."

The receptionist laughs and then tells him to take a seat. Jesse comes behind me and kisses my cheek.