Part 13

I wake up in Jesse arms. I smile and turn to face him. He was silently sleeping. He looks so peaceful, so perfect. I can't remember even falling asleep. One moment we were cuddling on the sofa and the next I'm waking up in his bed. I try to get out of his grip without waking him up but his eyes slowly opens.

"Morning baby." He says smiling at me.

"Morning." I look down at my body, i was still in skinny jeans.

"Sorry, I didn't wanna wake you up you looked so cute and you had been complaining you were tired. I carried you up here and I didn't want to take your clothes off without permission because that's kind of weird."

"Just a little bit" I say laughing, "thank you for not waking me up."

"Its Okay. I need to go to training. You can stay here whilst I go, I'll only be 3 hours. It's a short training session today." He says getting out of bed.

"I have some Skype meetings today babe, so i will go back to mine. You're more than welcome to come round once your done."

"I'll be all hot and sweaty."

"Perfect" I say, pulling his arm and forcing him back on to the bed.

"Don't do this to me now. I already dont want to leave you to go training."He says climbing on top of me and leaning down to kiss me.

"See this is why i hate football." I say.

"Why?"

"Because you have to get up early so i never get morning cuddles." I pout.

"So you've hated football all these years because of that, aye?"

"Yeah I saw into the future and saw this exact moment of you leaving when I want you to give me cuddles and attention."

He chuckles, "you're so cute."

"Thanks" I say meeting his lips with a kiss, Jesse climbs off of me and rummages through his through his wardrobe, he pulls out some training clothes. 

"Won't be long gorgeous" he says before walking into his en-suite.

I get up from the bed and look for my bag. I walk down the stairs and go to the living room and find it. I rummage out my hairbrush and make myself a little more presentable. I didn't want to drive home looking like this- what if i see a fan. As I go to walk back up stairs I see a figure by the front door. I look through the eyeslot and see a boy in the same training kit as Jesse wears. I recognise him from videos that Jesse has shown me.

I open the door, And jumps a bit startled.

"Sorry! I didn't mean to scare you" I laugh.

"No it's fine, I'm guessing you're this mysterious Katie he is always on about."

"That's me. And your Rashford?" I ask.

"Yeah, but call me Marcus." He says with a smile.

"Did you want to come in?" I say wondering why he was just stood at the door.

"Yh, is J ready yet?"

"He's literally just got into the shower." I say.

"This boy, man. He always makes me late."

"I can go hurry him up?" I suggest.

"No he'll just take longer." He laughs,"plus I don't wanna hear no funny business."

He follows me into the living room, I sit down on the sofa and he sits a couple feet away. It was quite awkward.

"So what's Jesse like with the boys then?" I ask trying to make conversation on the one thing we seem to have in common.

Marcus laughs, "he is like a hyper 5 year old. Never sits still always goofing about."

"Like a naughty school kid?" I ask laughing.

"Yup. You can't ever get him to concentrate off a pitch." He laughs.

"I have the pleasure of seeing that side of him. But not too much he's quite chilled around me."

"Yeah cause he doesn't want to scare you away. He really likes you." Marcus says, "but I'm saying no more as he'll kill me."

"Okay. So are you also going to Russia?"

"Yh, i can't wait! Gonna be sick, especially cause J will be there and he's like my partner in crime."

"Is there a bromance? Should i be jealous?" I laugh.

"Very jealous."

"BABE?" I hear Jesse shout, obviously wondering where I am.

"LIVING ROOM." I shout back.

Jesse quickly emerges in his training kit, "Oh Rash, you're here already." He says surprised.

"Well it's quarter to 9 and training starts at 9 so yes." Marcus states as if Jesse was stupid.

"Oh" Jesse begins laughing, "my bad."

Jesse disappears into his kitchen and comes back with what looks like a protein shake, "So let's go."

I follow them out the house, kiss Jesse goodbye and get into my car. Jesse gets into Marcus car and they jet off, now only 10 minutes to get to training.