Part 28

Jesse takes my hand as I climb out of the taxi.

"So where are we going?" I ask.

"We'll get some breakfast, and then I thought we could explore together." He smiles, "sound nice?"

I nod, "Sounds perfect babe."

We sit down at a table in a small cafe and order some food. I opt for a bacon sandwich where as Jesse went full out with a fry up.

"So are you enjoying Russia?" Jesse asks.

I nod, "I'm just happy to be with you."

He smiles, "I really am grateful for you coming all this way. I wouldnt have been able to play thinking I'd lost you."

"You make me seem so selfless." I laugh, "But I was struggling without you too."

"Yeah I know." He says, "but I know you don't like football, and yet you have stayed here with me. You could have left after everything was sorted out."

"Why would I leave?" I ask, "you're living your dream, I want to watch."

Jesse smiles, "I love you."

"I love you too."
-

Jesselingard date day with my beautiful girlfriend❤ @/ KatieXmusic User1 goalsKatieXmusic 😙😙Marcusrashford couple goals omgUser2 Go and train, you need it

User1 goals
KatieXmusic 😙😙
Marcusrashford couple goals omg
User2 Go and train, you need it.
-

"So where do you want to explore?" I question, finishing my juice.

"Didn't really think that far ahead." He laughs, "just wanted to spend some time with you and treat you."

I smile at him, "Well you deserve a day off, you've been working so hard I've barely seen you."

"Yeah, it's shit." He shrugs, "but it needs to be done."

I smile, "so guess what? I haven't had the chance to talk to you about this yet."

He looks at me confused, "what?"

"Well a couple of months back I met a tour manager for a young girl band." I smile, "and because obviously I'm a good role model and that, they took my details and said they'd contact me. Well the never did, so I thought nothing of it...buuuuut, they called me  this morning before you came back and I have a Skype  meeting with them tomorrow and they want to speak to me."

Jesse smiles widely, "that's great babe, so you might be going on tour?"

I nod, "Well I don't want to get my hopes up, but yeah. I think I might be."

"I'm so proud of you." He beams.

"But i haven't even got it yet." I laugh.

"Yeah but I know you will get it." He smiles, "this is like your dream."

I smile, "yeah. It is."

"So, how about we go to the beach?" Jesse asks, "me and my little superstar?"

I laugh, "That would be nice."

He pays for the food and then takes my hand.

"So where's the beach?" I ask.

"No clue." Jesse laughs, "But if we get lost, at least we are together."

I shake my head and laugh, "I don't really fancy getting lost, babe."

Jesse laughs, "fine, I'll ask for directions."

The beach was about a 10 minute walk from the cafe. As we walk to the beach a few fans stopped Jesse for pictures.

"I am really big fan of you!" One girl says, she had a thick accent.

"Thank you!" Jesse smiles, "have you been watching all the games?"

She nods, "I have tickets for tomorrow game against Panama."

"Cool." Jesse smiles, "should be a really good game."

"Is this your girlfriend?" She asks, pointing towards me.

Jesse nods and puts his arm around my waist "Yeah, pretty ent she?"

The girl nods, "yes, thank you for taking a picture, have a nice day."

The girl walks off and Jesse tangles are hands together. We walk for a few more minutes bedore we arrive at the beach. We sit down on the sand and watch the sea.

"So babe, the boys were on about having a lads holiday away in L.A, I wanted to double check with you before I say yes." He says to me, looking down as if he was scared to see my reaction.

I laugh, "babe, I'm your girlfriend not your mum, you don't need my permission."

He looks up surprised, "Oh, I thought you might not want me to go."

"Why wouldn't I?" I ask, "You've been working so hard."

"Well my ex would have freaked out on me" he says.

"Well I'm not her." I smile, "You need to spend time with your boys."

"Thanks babe, I'll treat you when I get back." He smiles widely.

"How long are you going for?" I ask.

"Like 2 weeks, maybe a bit longer." He smiles, "have to see how long I can get away without training."

I nod, "Well I've been really slacking since being out here. So some time to sort my shit out would be helpful."

"Why don't you go away with Liv and El?" Jesse asks, "I'll pay for it all, like a thank you for being so supportive."

"If I was to go away, I'd pay babe." I smile, "but thanks for the offer."

He takes my hand, "I really wish you would let me treat you...like I have the money."

I laugh, "I know you do Jesse, but I have the money to cover everything I want...and if I don't, then I work harder. I don't want your money, like I said when we first met, I would have been happy with a plumber."

"Well no plumber would have these good looks." He says pouting.

I laugh, "you're such an idiot."

"But you love me though." He smiles widely.

"Very much." I say planting a kiss on his lips. I lean my head on his shoulder, and wrap my arm around his. We stay silent for a while just admiring the view.

"Do you think we should get married on a beach?" Jesse says, "It would be sick."

I look at him weirdly.

"Like not now, obviously." He laughs, "Like in a year or 2."

"Yeah." I smile, "We could have little petals on the sand and Jens baby could be our little flower girl."

"Or boy." Jesse states.

I laugh, "and Liv and Elsie can be our bridesmaids...and I suppose Jen."

"Marcus will be bestman." He states, "for sure."

"We could have a little band." I smile.

"Is it weird if the bride performs at her own wedding?" Jesse asks, "cause I would love that."

I shrug, "our wedding, our rules."

"Yeah." He smiles, "Well you'll definitely perform then, atleast one song."

I smile up at him, he looks down and returns the smile. I look into his beautiful brown eyes, he was so perfect. He closes the gap between us by placing his lips open mine. I place my hand on the side of his face and his fingers lace through my hair.

How did I get so lucky?