Part 24

We return back to the hotel and the boys are all in very high spirit. Me, Jesse, Marcus, Trent, Dele and Alex (oxlade-chamberlain) are sat together in one of the chill out areas of the hotel.

"Mare, I wanna get absolotely wrecked tonight!" Dele says, still buzzing from the win.

"Well we have tomorrow off so I don't see why not!" Trent chimes.

"I'm in." Alex smiles.

"Same." Marcus  announces. The boys all look at me and Jesse. Jesse looks at me.

"You can go if you want babe,I really don't mind." I say smiling at him.

"Don't be silly,you're invited too!" Dele laughs.

"Oh, cool. We're in." Jesse smiles widely.

The boys plan what club we are visiting and how they are going to let Southgate know, just to cover their backs. Southgate reluctantly agrees, with the rules that no one is to get drunk to the point they are unable to train the following evening. He also doesn't want to see any drama in the newspapers.

We all go back to our rooms to get ready. Once I'm ready Jesse takes a picture of me so that I can upload it to my Instagram.

KatieXmusic out with the lads tonight❤ so proud xDelealli gonna be sick! Jesselingard stunning babe xUser1 love this look User2 slut

Delealli gonna be sick!
Jesselingard stunning babe x
User1 love this look
User2 slut

Jesse takes my hand and we walk down to the reception. The boys were already waiting.

"Wow." Dele mumbles when I walk in.

Jesse tightens his grip on my hand, I move closer to him to reassure him.

"So you ready to go?" Trent asks, "because the taxi is ready. Tonight is gonna get messy!" He laughs.

I sit next to Jesse in the taxi. He takes a video of all the boys dancing to the music and puts the camera on my face, I Smile and he puts the camera on to his face.

"Wow, how beautiful is She." He says in a funny accent. I laugh at him being silly.

We arrive at the club and the security guard guides us straight into the VIP area. There was lots of barely dressed girls dancing with their mates infront of wealthy looking men.

The boys choose a table. Jesse pulls me onto his lap.

"How is it that they're trying so hard yet all you do is walk in and all the men are looking at you." He says into my ear, I look up and realise that all the men were eyeing me up.

"They probably just think I'm like a whore who sleeps with all the footballers." I shrug.

"Well they need to know that you're mine." He says before pulling me in for a passionate kiss. I kiss back, my fingers playing with his hair.

"Oi get a room." Dele shouts laughing. 

"What? Can't I kiss my boyfriend now?" I say loudly so that the other men could hear, they begin to look away. Jesse holds me tighter.

"Thanks babe" he whispers in my ear and plants a small kiss on my neck.

Trent walks to the table holding a tray of shots. This is going to end so badly. He hands me one and I pour it down my throat, the liquid burning the back of my throat.

"Lets get this night started!" Dele shouts, taking 3 shots in a row.

I get up and pull Jesse to dance with me. We dance together for 5 or 6 songs before Jesse decides to go and speak to the Dj.

"I'll be back soon babe, don't get into much trouble without me." He laughs, and kisses me. I return back to the table where Trent was sat with 2 girls.

"Hi!" One says, she was really drunk.

"Hey you okay?"I ask.

She nods aggressively, the girl next to her seemed a little more sober.

"It's so nice to meet you! I'm a big fan of both you and Jesse." She smiles.

"Thanks! Means alot" I Smile, taking a sip of my drink.

"Where's Jesse?" Dele shouts from the other side of the VIP section and then motions for me to come over.

"See you later girls! Have a fun night!" I say before walking over to Dele. He was definitely off his face.

"Where's Jesse?" He asks again.

"He is going to speak to the Dj, he knows him or something."I shrug.

"Oh good." He slurs, "because I really need to speak to you."

I have a bad feeling in my stomach.

"We can speak when you're sober, you're not making much sense to me right now." I giggle, hoping he'd take the hint I didn't really want to talk.

"No. No. I need to tell you now or I never will." He slurs.

I look around, I couldn't see Jesse anywhere. Great, I have to put up with this drunken mess.

"What?" I ask Dele.

"I think you're absolotely lovely." He starts, "and I just want to ask if you want to be my girlfriend."

I laugh, "you need some water."

"No, I just need you." He stumbles and I catch him before he falls.

"Thank you gorgeous. I am so glad you're my girlfriend." He says hugging me.  He had no idea what he was doing.

I scan the room for Jesse. He was taking a picture with some girls. Great, he's going to be chatting away for ages.

I try and walk Dele to a close chair but he was stumbling and couldn't walk.

"I just really love you." He slurs, holding my hand.

"Yh? Come on the Dele, let's go sit down." I say softly trying to encourage him to walk.

"NO I WANNA DANCE." He shouts, and starts grabbing my waist. I move his hands off of me, suddenly feeling uncomfortable.

"Dele please get off of me. I'm not your girlfriend." I say pushing him away.

"Shhhh." He says putting his finger on my lips, "you're prettier when you're quiet." He said then grabs me.

"Get off." I say pushing him, he grips my arm.

"But you're so hot."

"Get the fuck off her now."

I look around and Jesse was stood there, looking very angry.

"No. She's my girlfriend." Dele slurs, "she don't love you no more she told me." He tightens his grip on my arm.

"Katie do you love him?" Jesse asks.

"No."

"Yes she does. She's lying." Dele says, completely out of it.

Jesse pushes Dele, "leave her the fuck alone. You're lucky you're fucking drunk or I'd kick your fucking head in." Jesse spits before taking my hand and marching out of the club.