Part 8

The night went on for a few more hours before I decide to leave, this consisted of hours of Liv showing everyone her ring and getting so drunk that she forgets shes shown you her ring and therefore showing you it 12 times.

"Bye babe, enjoy the rest of your night." I say hugging Liv.

"Thank you so much for coming But before you go We HAVE to get an Instagram pic." She slurs, handing Jesse her phone.

I grab my bestfriend and pose infront of her front door.

"Perfect" Jesse says, handing Liv her phone back.

"NO,now one of you two together. Katie wheres your phone?"

I handed Liv my phone and stood next to Jesse. He puts his arm around me and smiles for the camera. Liv takes the picture and hands me my phone back. Surprisingly, the picture came out well.

"Bye Liv, nice to meet you." Jesse says.

"YOU need to promise me one thing. Katie really likes you and she hasn't dated anyone in a year. Don't hurt her or I will personally fuck you up." She says waving her arms in the air, spilling her drink in the process.

Me and Jesse laugh and walk out the door. We get into his car,I look at the clock its 1am.

"Would you send me that picture please?" Jesse asks.

"Sure, so what you up to? Any plans for the day." I ask him as he turns his engine on.

"I have Saturday, well today, off. But i do need to get some shopping for Russia. Other than that nothing. What about you?" He asks.

"I have to film a video at some point. But that's all." I reply.

"Well did you want to come back to mine?" He asks.

"I don't think I am ready for that. I don't want to rush into -" I say, rambling.

"Katie, don't worry. I didn't mean like that. I thought we could have a movie night and a cuddle. Nothing more. It's all at your pace." He says, taking my hand.

"Well Okay, that sounds nice." I reply, smiling. This boy is so perfect.

He puts his foot down on the pedal and starts to drive back to his.

We arrive at his house, it was massive and very modern.

'"Please excuse the mess." He says opening the front door, "I was trying on alot of different outfits."

"Dress to impress?"

"Yeah, I heard this very beautiful girl was performing so I had to look my best." He says, wrapping his arms around my waist as he stands behind me, he rests his chin on my shoulder, not quite tall enough to rest it on my head.

"Did you have a good night?" I ask, turning round to face him.

"Yh, you have a good bunch of friends. Except from that twat, Josh."

"He's irrelevant. He'll probably hassle me now for a week or maybe even two,then he'll find someone else and won't contact me until they argue." I say, pecking him on his lips.

"If he calls when I am around, I am answering." He says, "one thing you need to know is no one messes with my girl."

I smile. My girl. How have I managed to bag myself a very hot, very kind and very funny boy like Jesse. The fact he's successful and living his dream is a plus, but I seriously wouldn't care if he was unemployed. The way he treats me makes me feel wanted. A rare feeling, especially after knowing eachother for a week.

''Jesse..." I say giggling.

"Yh?"

"I have nothing to wear to bed and I am most definitely not wearing this dress as I've had to hold in my beer belly all night and I think it's beginning to actually cut my circulation off" I chuckle, "can I borrow something to wear." I batter my eyelids.

"Sure, follow me." He says walking up the stairs. I look at his house in amazement, "nice right? I designed it myself." He says proudly.

"Maybe you should give up the football and go for interior design."

"Would you fancy me more?" He asks, opening his bedroom door.

"Only if you wore them round glasses that the interior designer I'm envisioning is wearing." I joke as I sit on his bed.

Jesse chuckles, "you are too much. I like it. You make me laugh, not many people can do that."

"You literally laugh at everything." I reply.

"Okay, you got me there. But you constantly make me laugh, even if you are not intentionally trying too. We just have the same banter."

Jesse hands me a red shirt and some boxers, "I have some shorts if you want them." He asks.

"No this will be perfect. Thank you."

"Okay, well I'll go make us something to drink while you get ready."

"Um, I may actually need your help getting out of this dress. It's tight and I can't reach the zip."I say shyly.

"Oh, Okay." Jesse says, a cheeky smile appearing on his face.

"No funny business, ok?" I say sternly as I lift my hair so he can find the zip.

"Okay, but I can still look though right?"

"Well it's gonna be hard to help me with your eyes shut."

"True"

Jesse comes behind me and starts to unzip my dress. I can feel his breath on my neck. FOCUS KATIE. He begins to pull down my dress, revealing my matching set of underwear.

"Thank you" I say as my dress falls to the floor. I turn around and notice Jesse staring, his eyes traveling up and down my body. He bit his lip.

I begin to mess around, pretending to be a model down a run say, striking a pose at the end of his bedroom and cat walking to the other side. Jesse joins in, quickly removing his shirt and trousers. I try so hard not to stare, but how is he even real.

He notices me staring, a smirk appears on his face, "all that training pays off dont it?" He says whilst flexing.

"You're such a Muppet." I say,before sitting back onto his bed.

"But a sexy Muppet?"

"A very sexy Muppet. Now come give me a cuddle." I demand.

He lays done next to me and pulls me onto him so that I was laying diagonally over him, our bare stomachs touching. We stay silent, looking into each others eyes. His fingers gently tickle my back.

"You know I leave for Russia in two weeks, right?"

I look down.

"But it'll only be for a month and a half and that's if we get to the final."

"Yeah, I know. I just wish I had met you sooner." I say.

"Why? That wouldn't change a thing babe. Whether we've been together for 10 years or a few weeks I'll still be counting the days till I get to see your cute smile." He says, stroking my back.

"So even though we're not official, you'll still wait for me?" I ask, surprised.

"Katie, girls like you are rare. I am not going to lose you just because I won't be able to see you for a month and a bit. You're here to stay...well that's up to you but you know what I mean."

"Okay." I say, trying to hide my smile.

"Lets get some rest." Jesse says, moving from under me and turning the lights off. He climbs back into bed and lays behind me, pulling me closer to him by my waist.

"Good night gorgeous." He whispers.

"Night handsome."