Part 19

"I really missed you." I say planting a kiss on his lips. He was laying on his back, twirling my hair as I lay beside him on my belly.

"I missed you too. The boys are going to definitely know we are back together, I literally just moped around."

"Did you tell them what happened?" I ask.

"No, I kind of got mad everytime someone would ask. So they stopped asking."

"I didn't tell the girls the full story either, but they knew I was cut up and Liv persuaded me to come here."

"I still can't believe you are here." He says tracing shapes on my back.

"Me either. I don't know where I'm gonna stay or what I'm going to do. I left my bags down in the lobby with the receptionist. I didn't really think, I just jumped on a plane."

"And you got your man" he says in a diva voice. I laugh, my goofball is back.

"Yes I did." I say kissing his lips.

"You know you can stay with me."

"I thought your coach is strict with no distractions?"

"I'll talk to him. He has seen what mess I have been in. He keeps telling me to get my shit together. You're back and I'm me again. I'll get distracted more if you're away then if you are here." He says.

"True, but it will be so awkward."

"Babe, as soon as the games start there will be lots of friends and families coming to visit. It will be fine. Me and Marcus kind of hang as a pair to be honest. But anyway, all the boys will love you." He smiles.

"I'm so glad we're okay." I smile down at him, kissing him. He laces our fingers together.

"Yeah,me too."

"I better let Liv know whats going on."   I say, taking my phone out of my pocket.

I move away from Jesse and request to facetime Liv. She answers immediately, she is with El.

"Hi Kat, is everything Okay? Have you spoken to him yet?"

"I've just go to the hotel, and I've just gone to my room it's quite late."

"Katie, go and see him. Now." Elsie shouts.

"But that would mean I'd have to roll all the way onto the other side of the bed." I say, putting Jesse onto the camera.

The girls cheer.

"So is everything good?" Liv asks.

"They're perfect." Jesse says, putting his arm round me, "got my girl back."

"Yeah well if you hadn't of dumped her then you wouldn't have lost her." El states.

"Guys, it wasn't as simple as that." I state, I look over at Jesse, I know he wants me to tell them the truth.

"What do you mean?" Elsie asks.

"Well, I went to see Josh."

"WHAT? Why?" Liv shouts.

"He has been harassing me ever since he met Jesse. So I wanted everything to stop. It was a stupid mistake."

"Yeah it was." Liv says, "oh Katie, you didn't give him those black eyes did you? He was so scared when he saw you out shopping."

I see Jesse smirk.

"No, but he gave me mine and then Jesse gave him his."

"Wait,WHAT? He hit you and you never told us? Katie what the fuck?"

"Guys, please don't give her a hard time. She didn't know what to do." Jesse sticks up for me.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to sound mad. I'm just shocked. I just wish you had said." Liv says, "but you're okay, Yh?"

I nod, "Yeah. I'm really happy."

"Okay, well I'm really happy for you two." Liv smiles.

"Me too." El smiles, "but Josh's car is getting wrecked."

"No El, look what happened with Harry." I laugh.

"Well I'll run faster this time and the police won't be able to catch me." She laughs.

"I love you girls."

"And we love you too Katie, now go spend some time with lover boy."

We say our goodbyes and hang up. I put my phone down and snuggle into Jesse's chest.

"So what do you want to do?" I ask.

I see a cheeky glimpse in Jesse's eyes and a smirk appearing on his face, "I can think of one thing."

"Hmm, is that So?" I say, putting my hands up his top.

"Yup." He says smirking before climbing on top of me and connecting our lips.