Part 14

I walk up to my flat to find a massive bouquet of daisies. Aww, Jesse is the cutest. I read the little card that is tucked within the flowers.

"You'll always be mine. Lots of love J xx"

I quickly text Jesse.

Me: thank you baby for the flowers. You are the cutest. How did you know daisies were my favourite? Xx

I place the flowers into a vase and place them on my window ledge. Jesse makes me feel so special.  I get in the shower and wash my hair. I get out and check my phone.

Jesse❤: what flowers? Xx

Me: 'you'll always be mine'❤❤❤ x

Jesse❤: Yh i really hope So, but what are you on about xx

I laugh at his lies. He obviously knows what I am on about, maybe he meant to schedule them to be sent after he had left for Russia. I don't bother replying.

I dry my hair and leave it down. I put a smart blouse on and some nice skinny jeans. Today i was skyping with a production company about potentially opening for a tour.

I set my laptop up in my living room and await their call.  The call goes on for an hour. Once it's ended I get changed from my smart clothes into some denim shorts and a bralet. I watch some other YouTubers and wait for Jesse to arrive.

"Hey babe." I say opening the door. Jesse was still in his training clothes. He was sweaty and dirty...but he looked so hot.

"Hey gorgeous. How the meeting go?" He asks pecking me on the lips.

"Good but I don't think I'll be offered the tour. They want someone to get the crowd going and they said although my music is beautiful they don't see people dancing to it."

"Well I'd dance to it so they are obviously idiots."

I smile at his attempt to make me feel better.

"Yh well whatever you do to any music..i don't think you can call it dancing." I laugh, "I've seen your Instagram story of you earlier."

"What you on about? I look great."

I laugh, shaking my head, "anyway, thanks for the flowers."

"Babe, what are you about. I haven't bought you flowers." He says confused. 

"Stop lying, look." I say pointing at the flowers on the window seal.

Jesse walks over to the flowers and looks at the message.

"These are not from me. I promise babe. I would have just put Jesse or actually given them too you."

"Well who are they from then?" I ask.

Jesse goes quiet for a second.

"Its that prick. It's gotta be." He says, losing his temper.

"What, Josh? No surely not. He never bought me flowers when we were together why would he now?"

"He obviously wants you back. That fucking dick. Why won't he just leave you alone? If I fucking see him."

Fuck. He's hot when he's mad.

"Look, you can't touch him. If that gets into the news then say goodbye to the world cup and say goodbye to your reputation. I don't see why you need to get like this."

"Because Katie, you're mine. Not his. I hate thinking about you with anyone else. And this prick knows you better then I know you, you two have history..we are still fresh."

"Yeah we are fresh but we are healthy and happy. So calm down. I'll throw the flowers away and we can just forget about it, okay?"

"No I'm not fucking okay. I'm pissed off." He says kicking his training bag.

Fucking hell. Control yourself Katie.

"Who does he think he is?" Jesse mutters angrily.

Fuck it.

I get up and push him onto the sofa. I climb on top of him, straddling him. I grab his face and kiss him. He grabs my hair and deepens the kiss. I unzip his jacket without breaking the kiss. I then begin to take my top off.

Jesse pulls back, "are you sure?"

I nod.

Our lips collide again.