Chapter five

(~Author's Chapter Notes: Harry's texts will be in bold, Savannah's italics xx~)

My phone lit up as I drove home from Grace's house. We had spent a simple night in at hers, her still nursing the hangover from hell that she woke up with and me dealing with back pain that could probably take down a 300 pound man. Since I worked every day this week and most of Saturday lifting so much at the shelter it really did a number on my back.

I was expecting a text from Nick, but I looked down as I walked in the door and saw an unknown number. I opened it with curiosity.

Unknown Number: Hiii, it's Harry. I took your number from Nick's phone cause well basically he's pissed. Gave him three tries to type the right address haha x

Course, that's okay. Poor thing haha, is he still gonna wanna go to breakfast tomorrow or too hungover?

Oh definitely, he'll need it when he wakes up feeling like arse.

Lovely haha

He texted me the address and I added him into my phone simply as "Harry." We texted back and forth a few more times, him offering me a ride to breakfast that I declined and we said goodnight.

---

I was thankful that I showered last night because I woke up late Sunday morning and was rushing around, so I ran some mousse through my hair and applied some light make up. My hair was driving me insane, falling too flat on the top of my head, so I grabbed a black bowler hat from my dresser. I threw on my boyfriend jeans and tucked my slouchy black and white striped tee shirt into them. I fed Giz and pulled on my black sandals so I could head out.

I found the cafe easily and when I got there neither of the boys were there yet so I simply sat down at a big enough table and waited. The restaurant was nice, it was on the smaller side, but all the tables were arranged to use the space smartly. I was scrolling through my Instagram feed when I heard Harry's voice.

"That's alright, thank you. We're actually with her." As he pointed to me. When they got to the table both of them leaned down to place a kiss on my cheek.

"‘Lo Sav." Nick grunted out.

"Good morning, Savannah. Ignore him, he can be a miserable twat when he's hungover. He'll get better once we get some food in him."

"Speaking of, I wonder what's good here." Nick wondered aloud as he opened the menu up.

"I thought you guys came every Sunday? Don't you know what's good by now?" My brow furrowing as he said that.

"Oh we always try to choose a new place, otherwise fans would catch on that we were there every Sunday and would wait." Nick explained casually. He shifted to lay his head down on the table so he didn't notice as I visibly cringed at the picture he painted. Harry, however, noticed and shot me a warm, reassuring smile.

"We usually rotate our favorite ones and mix in new ones in between." Harry elaborated. We ordered food and the waitress assured us it would be out quickly.

We spoke quietly, at Nick's request, as Harry told stories of the night before. Nick groaned at the mention of all the drinking and Harry gave him a small rub on the back. It was kind of cute watching the two of them, Nick was the older of the two, but due to his hangover Harry was taking care of him. He'd get a refill on Nick's coffee when he needed it, but also made sure he had a glass of water on the side and when he was hit with a wave of nausea Harry would stop mid-sentence to ask if he was alright. It was like watching Ryan and Connor with each other.

"Where was that shop Pixie was telling us about again?" Harry asked as the waitress left from refilling Nick's cup.

"Mate, do you really think I remember every single shop that girl goes on about?" he grumbled.