Chapter six

Almost two weeks later, I was sitting in my flat with Grace watching Grey's Anatomy when Harry texted me. I chuckled at his use of emojis while he complained to me about how bored he was. Grace's eyes immediately narrowed at me.

"So what's going on with you and this guy, hmm?" She inquired, insisting on referring to him as "this guy" even though I knew she knew his name.

"Grace, nothing. We're friends, that is all." I muttered.

"Just friends? Nuh-uh I'm not buying it." She snapped. "You guys have gone out to eat, gone shopping, have take-away together, he's watching Grey's Anatomy for you!" She listed off, throwing her hands around wildly.

Harry had indeed come over a few times the past week. He had caught up to me on Grey's and when I complained about needing to go food shopping he offered to bring pizza over and watch it together. The next time he had been complaining about one of the lads bailing on their plans so I asked him if he wanted to come over. Since then it's just been when one of us is bored we texted the other to see what they were doing, we'd hang out if it was nothing.

"God, he's not watching it for me. And yes! All those things are exactly what we do!" I exclaimed, gesturing between the two of us.

"It's different!" She argued.

"How?" I groaned, not seeing the difference between my relationship with her and with Harry.

"Because the way he's smiling at you in those pap pictures!" She finally belted.

For a good thirty seconds, I had no response for her. I had made a point to not look at the pictures that had surfaced of me and Harry from our shopping trip. I didn't want to see them. It disgusted me the way he got followed and bombarded by the paps, but it seemed almost worse when they hid. I hadn't seen anyone following us and as far as I knew neither had Harry, but still pictures of us surfaced.

"He was probably just smiling, don't be ridiculous." I mumbled back. She started to mess around with her phone and I knew, "Hey! No, don't pull up a picture. I don't wanna see it."

"Just one, Sav!" She shouted. "I know it sounds hideously cliche, but you have to see."

She turned her phone around and shoved it in my face. As my eyes focused on the photo, I knew exactly when it had been taken. It was when Harry had been telling the story about his bum and was cracking himself up.

I pushed her phone away and rolled my eyes, "Jesus, he was laughing at his own story in this Grace! About his bum for god's sake!"

"But look how cute you guys look." Grace pouted. She was always trying to convince me to go after any guy I befriended.

"Yeah well, let that go." I insisted.

Thankfully, Grace did let it go for the rest of the night. I, however, was now thinking back on the past two weeks. I really saw no difference in the relationship I had with Harry and the one I had with Grace. We were texting occasionally, but it was mostly about Grey's or him texting me silly things he found "funny" throughout his day. In return, I'd text him things during my day as well, it was usually stuff about the shelter, Giz, or about my brothers and dad.  

"I still can't believe you met him and Grimmy, I'm so fucking jealous." She whined.

"I still can't believe you have a crush on Nick." I giggled. She'd had an obsession with him ever since she first listened to the Breakfast Show and then saw a picture of him.

"What?! He's fit alright! Doesn't matter to me if he's gay, if we got drunk enough I'd let him stick it up my-"

"GRACE!" We both began laughing hysterically.