Chapter 1

"Rosalina Reynolds "

I looked ahead and started to walk to the stage . Once I reached the Dean I shook his hand and proceeded to shake the other professors' hands.

Today was the day I finally got my degree. I was hoping to graduate with a degree in art or culinary , but my adoptive parents told me they wouldn't pay for college unless it was to be a nurse. I was adopted when I was two . Never knew my parents or seen what they may look like. I was dropped off at a local fire station.

I graduated high school two years earlier than expected and it only took three to finish my degree. 

Today is the day I get my degree and my life begins.

I reached the end of the stage and walked down the steps. My family waited on me by the entrance right after the ceremony.

Hugging each one I was embraced in love. "Alright , let's go home to celebrate. " my adopted dad said giving me a warm smile.

I guess my life is normal besides I was adopted . My parents gave me an allowance every week which I just put it into a savings account out of their reach . I have about 200 thousand dollars put back for my future.

The local hospital immediately hired me on promising me a spot as soon as I graduated. 

My family and i get into the car and head home.

When we get home I look around and see nobody else here. I figured they would at least throw me some sort of party after graduating.

Hopping out of the car I follow everyone inside.

"Lets get drinks kids." Mom said while heading towards our bar area.

I have never once seen my parents touch that area let alone drink anything.

My adopted brother was behind me as we walked to the bar. He was always nice to me he was two years older and already working for the family business.  He was my brother that I never had.  He treated me like a little sister .

We get to the bar and my mom already poured vodka shots for everyone.

I never have drunk alcohol before so when I lifted the drink and swallowed it burned all the way down and I gagged from the taste.

My parents and brother laughed a little.

I decided I wouldn't drink anymore , I didn't know how I would be drunk.

My family already went through a whole bottle of vodka . My mom was sitting on dad's lap and was practically fucking him on the couch right in front of us.

My brother was just sitting at the bar watching with amusement in his eyes.

"Well, guys I'm going to change out of my dress, then we can continue celebrating. "I announce while walking up the stairs.

They each nodded my way acknowledging   me, they then   went back to grinding and kissing. 

I reached my room and quickly put my gown in the closet . Tossing my heels across my room I went ahead and unzipped my dress... leaving me in my strapless bra and panties.

My door suddenly opened making me cover myself with my hands. Steve my brother walked in .

"Gosh Steve get out of here I'm trying to change. "

Instead of leaving he started walking towards me. Coming closer to me I backed up hitting my desk.

He has a look of evil in his eye . I could tell he was drunk and I could smell it on his breathe.

"Look as soon as I'm dressed I will come down stairs Ok? " I asked him pleading him, hoping he would leave.

He finally reached me and pressed himself against my half naked body.

He looked down at my face and licked his lips. I tried pushing him away only to be grabbed my arms surely leaving a bruise. He kissed my lips making bile rise in my throat. When he tried getting entrance to my mouth I bit his lip drawing blood.

"Bitch, what do you think you are doing. You are mine and we are going to celebrate. " he let go of one of my arms only to slap me across my face.

I looked up at him in fear.  He was double my size and I knew I couldnt escape.

He picked me up by my waist and threw me on my bed. I tried grabbing my blankets and covering myself when he ripped them from my arms.

He undone his buckle and slid his pants down. Showing his clear erection. Leaning over me he whispered, " ever wonder why you weren't allowed to date? Well that's because you are mine only mine nobody else's. Only I'm allowed to touch your body. "

His hot breathe gave me a shiver. I tried my best fighting him only to get hit and punched in the face and stomach. 

He succeed in getting between my legs and holding my body down onto the bed.