Chapter 14

I made it to the clubhouse and went to the bar grabbing a bottle of Jack and headed to the back building where we kept put our prisoners.

Her dad was back there tied to the wall. We hadn't done much but l
Punch.  Blade was already waiting for me when I reached inside.

I looked at the disgusting man tied by chains and knew he wasn't going to make it out of here alive.

I threw the bottle at the wall next to him sending glass into his skin and to the floor.

Blade handed me the pliers and I went to action.

Halfway through was when he actually talked.

"That bitch got what she deserved. She was suppose to please my son that's the only reason we adopted that spoiled brat. To make her a club whore. "

Red .... red blood everywhere. I punched his face over and over hearing every bone  break under my hits .

When I finished he was missing all of his toes and fingers . His jaw was broke in multiple places.  He had Stab wounds all of over his abdomen and all his teeth had be pulled. I also burned him and whipped him. His eyes were swollen and he was barely recognizable. 

My last touch was when I cut his dick off and stuffed it into his throat making him gag to death with the blood loss and no air he only lasted five minutes after I cut his dick off.

I was satisfied seeing his body like this. I cut his body into pieces and told the prospects to deliver the parts in a box to his club. The whole club Raiders were going to suffer and everyone of them will be dead by my hands one by one.

---------------