Chapter 2

He was on top of me , and was fixing to rape me any minute. He reached down and grabbed knife and cut my panties off.

Using his hand he cupped my mound and let out a deep groan.

With my screams I couldn't figure out why nobody was coming in to rescue me.

I done what I had to I pulled the hand gun I kept under my pillow and shot him in his chest... blood started pouring out of him onto me.

He looked at me shocked.

As soon as he backed up from me I bolted. I grabbed a leather jacket and my purse and ran. In the living room my parents were still on the couch except fully naked with my dad plowing into my mom from behind.

They looked shocked when I came downstairs,  thankfully my jacket cover most of my body and came down mid thigh.

"Hey baby girl, didn't Steve treat you right?" My dad said as he pulled himself out of my mom and stood directly in front of me.

They knew and they didn't care. They knew he was going to rape me and they were letting him.

"Uhmm no, uh I just left my cell phone in my car and I was going to get it before going back upstairs. "

"O, well come here and I can show you what a real man can do. Steve can enjoy my sloppy seconds. " my dad came towards me and grabbed my head and pushed me down in front of his dick.

Panicking I grabbed my gun and shot his leg.

I ran like my life depended on it and didn't look back.

------

That as three years ago and I never stepped foot in Alabama since then. I am now in Miami. 

Tattoos are my escape over the past couple of years I began covering my body in the works of art.

I am currently working at a bar downtown. It stays pretty busy most nights even on week days. There is a college in town that means a lot do college students come in.

Also there is a motorcycle club that come here a lot most of the tomw looking for new club whores. Basically barely legal sluts that they can fuck anytime they want.

Tank is my boss. He was the one who saved me three years ago. I showed up in his bar wearing only my jacket and barefoot.

When a drunk bastard tried to get me to go home with him I pulled my gun out on him and shot him in his foot. Needless to say everyone now knows not to mess with me.

Tank basically adopted me that day. He gave me a job and hooked me up with an apartment .

Tank was a big muscled guy .. around forty five years old. He has a shaved head and tattoos all over his body. He protects me... like a big brother or a dad and I have been super grateful that I have him in my life.