Chapter 18

My supervisor came and got me from my dad's beside and told me I need to go to John doe's room.

I walked down the hall to find Blade and Knuckles standing by the door.

Blade gave me a nod and knuckles opened the door.

The door squeezed a little as I walked in. Red was sitting eating some gross hospital food. He still had a couple of bandages , but he was ok.

He looked up and met my eyes. His mouth grew into a smile . I ran towards him and almost jumped on top of him.

I was laying beside him and he was beside me.

We embraced in a hug and out troubles disappeared.

"Lina baby, I'm so happy you are here. How is your dad?"

"He's fine I just left him. I can't believe you saved him like that."

"I had to . He is your only family left. I killed all of them Lina. Every last one. Nobody will ever hurt you again. "

He leaned down and kissed my forehead.

Blade came in along with knuckles and I helped Red sit up straighter.

"Blade , I want to claim Lina. I want her to be my old lady that is if she will have me."

Red looked down at me and I looked at Blade. I felt the smile form.  " of course i want to be yours.  I love you red.   "

The look of surprise was in red's face he looked at me and put his hand on the back of my head bringing it closer to his.

"I love you Lina baby."

His lips crashed to mine.

.