Chapter 8

It has been another week here and Red has spent a lot of time with me unless he is doing club business. My jaw is basically healed and bruises are all now gone.  Stitches are out and I am almost fully healed.

We have done movie nights and he has done small gestures of softly kissing my forehead or cheek and I do the same.

It is now fourth of July and the club is having a bonfire on the beach along with fireworks.

I am wearing cut off shorts that lay right below my butt cheeks and a white t shirt I found in the dresser. I have a black leather string bikini on underneath.

  If you can call it a bikini. An old lady bought if for me. It was very tight the top barely covered my nipples of my D cups and the bottoms had a small triangle leading me to get a fresh wax and the back was a thong.   When she gave it to me she winked and said "Red won't be able to keep the men away."

I couldn't help but blush a little. I knew if I wore this to the beach around his brothers he would have to fight them off. 

Sighing I made my way to the beach where everyone was at. 

----------

I got towards the bonfire and could see everyone playing in the water . The club whores were all topless and some didn't have bottoms on. 

I found the old ladies and started chatting. Amber the daughter of the founder  came to me and asked if I wanted to tan with her and I gladly accepted.

We laid out some blankets so it would be easier to sprawl out more.

I reached up and took my shirt off. Leading to a few catwalls and wolf whistles . I looked around for Red and didn't find him I guess he was inside getting more beer. Amber was already laying down running oil on her body .

I reached down and pulled my shorts down. A few gasps were heard and some guys just stood with their mouths wide open.

I shook my head and laughed to myself.

Grabbing the oil I started running my arms and belly along with my legs then back up to my chest. I can see the men still gawking at me like I'm a piece of meat.

Amber called a prospect Cain over to rub oil into her back which he did slowly.

"You should do her back to Cain.  It would help her out." Amber said nodding my way.

"Sure if she is ok with that."

" yeah I'm ok with it just don't stray from my back. " I said to him while flipping into my stomach.

I felt him straddle my butt between his legs and start running the oil into me.

He had only gotten my top half of my back done when a shadow came over us.

I felt Cain get up and apologize to whoever came over and apologized to me.

Getting aggrevated I turned and found Red looking down at me with pure lust.

"Only I can rub oil onto your body Lina. " he said softly. With that he straddled me and started to caress and rub my back. His rough fingers gliding over my smooth skin made me get a pool of wetness between my legs. 

When he finished my back he lowered himself straddling my legs and started to rub oil into my ass cheeks. He rubbed slowly and smoothly.

----

The bonfire was at full blow when it reached midnight.  The men would sneak off with a whore or even fuck her right next to the fire. They didn't care. Red grabbed my hand making me look towards him. 

"Do you want to take a walk ?"

"Yeah that sounds good. "

We started walking along the shore with only the lights of the fireworks in the sky leading our way.

When we were about a half a mile from the party he sat down bringing me down into his lap with me straddling him.

He brushed his fingers along the side of my face delicately like he would hurt me.

"Lina , you are absolutely perfect. "

With that he grabbed my head and crashed his lips to mine. Our lips fought for dominance and it was like we couldn't get enough of each other.

Finally parting I looked into Red's eyes and seen the lust.

"Wanna go back to your room?" He whispered next to my ear. I couldn't utter a word and I just nodded.