Chapter 6

Red shook his head and let out a grumble before he stood up and walked to the stove. Everyone stopped what they were doing and way he's him move. 

He grabbed a pan and started to boil water he added some butter and sugar. Finally he reached up and grabbed some oats and mixed it into the mixture.

He reached up and found a bowl and a spoon. Placing the bowl in front of me and taking away my plate putting it in front of his spot.

Then he found a straw and  put it in my cup of o.j.

He proceeded in sitting back down and eating my eggs and bacon and turned towards me.

"Trust me it will be easier to eat. I have had a broken jaw before."

I looked at him and nodded trying to smile a little leading me to wince.

"Your welcome."

"Holy fuck!?!" Someone shouted,  I turned towards the door. To none other than  Blade the president.

"Man I never would have seen Red actually doing something nice. When Knuckles texted me I just had to see it myself. " blade said coming up next to me.

"Dam that guy  beat your pretty face bad didn't he ." He reached up to touch my jaw. This made red grab his wrist and toss it away.

"Doc said she will be sore so don't touch it."

"Man alright I get it. So rosalina , let me know if you need anything ok ?" Blade said sincerely. 

I nodded letting him know I understood.

"And she prefers rose." Red grunted while getting up and leaving the kitchen.

Everyone just stared at me like i was a ghost.  I felt uneasy so I got my bowl and juice and headed back to the room I was sleeping in.

The oatmeal was amazing , and hit the spot. The Orange juice was freshly squeezed and delicious.

It was already 10 am ... time for my pain meds.
I swallowed two pills and chased it with water.

----

I felt someone brushing my hair out of my face . Opening my eyes I meet Tank' s face . "Hey sweetheart. How are you feeling?"

I say up slowly and shrugged my shoulders.

"Well I heard Red has taken a liking to you lil girl. "

I looked at him and nodded. He chuckled, " didn't think I would see the day."

He leaned over and gave me a hug. "Well I'm going to head to the bar make sure you eat.  "

I nodded and he left me in the room.

Turning to the clock it was already 5 in the evening. Groaning I made my way to the bathroom to shower.

After dragging my body in the walk in shower the arm water engulfed my sore muscles.

It felt like I was in the shower a good hour when I decided to get out. I wrapped the huge dark gray towel around me swallowing my small body.

I opened the door and walked into the room towards the closet looking for clothes.

Suddenly the door opened and made me turn its way leading to me falling in my butt.

Red was standing there holding a tray with a bowl and a cup . He quickly placed the tray on the dresser and came to my side.

I pulled my arms closer holding tightly to my towel.  He leaned down and shocked me when he put one arm behind my back and one below my thighs lifting me up and placing me on the bed.

I looked up at him and seen his eyes grow dark and cold as he observed what I was wearing.

"Stay" he said while looking at me.

I just nodded. He walked to the dresser and pulled out a gray shirt ... he made his way towards me.

"Here let me help you. Undo the towel and raise your arms. I promise to keep my eyes closed. "

I shook my head and watched him close his eyes as he opened the t shirt hole for my head. He pulled it over my head gently and over my shoulders as I put my arms through the sleeves.

I felt his fingers along my side as he pulled the shirt down .  I lifted my hips off the bed and pulled the shirt farther down my thighs.

Once the shirt was covering me I touched Red on the shoulder to let him know I was covered.

He opened his eyes and looked down at me . Brushing a piece of hair behind my ear he looked into my soul.

A knock on the door made him move away and towards the food tray.

He brought it to the bed and it was tomatoe soup and grilled cheese with Apple juice that had a straw.

When he bent down lowering it I kissed missed his cheek as thanks.

He knew what I meant  and said, "your welcome".

Another knock came from the door.

"Come in. "

The doc walked in and gave Red a nod.