Chapter 3

My nights at work are normal and the usual ... serving drinks to frat boys or bikers.

Every now and then we get the occasional bachelor party so they hire strippers to come. I normally stay behind the bar helping Tank with orders.

I learned he is a sargent of arms in the club called Hell's Demons  it's the club near the bar.  I personally don't have any connection with them except when they come for drinks.

I have met their president Blade and several prospects and other members. Their VICE president doesn't normally come here that's what Tank told me. He usually comes when I'm off work. So I don't know who he is or anything.

The bikers normally have girls swarm them. One time I walked into the storage closet and the president was getting a blow job from a co-worker of mine. She is also a club whore.

That night was embarrassing.  I ushered an apology and he just gave me a smirk and handed a case of liquor to me over top of the girl that was currently sucking his dick.

Other than those things I didn't really know anything about the club. Their clubhouse was a couple streets away right next to the beach , and they own a repair shop and tattoo parlor. I go to the tattoo shop frequently getting my works put onto my body .

Miami is a great place and I spend my time by the beach or at work.

Tank taught me how to ride a bike and he is practically family now. I didn't hear anything from my family and i am so happy for that.  My savings kept me alive and I still have most of the money.

It's Friday and the bar is in full swing. The bikers have came and someone is having a bachelor party . Most of the strippers were club whores so that means the guys will be there protecting them during the party. The bachelor is a business man that is getting married tomorrow.

I looked around and the bikers are at the usual table and the girls are on the stage.  A bunch of shouts brought me to snap my head towards the door.  Several well groomed men came into the bar already drunk off their asses.

I'm assuming this is the bachelor party. The group of guys made there way next to the stage and started throwing money at the girls while they danced provacitively to the music.

"Shot of whiskey"  some guy called out making me go back to work.

It's been two hours since the strippers started the lap dances. Tank had to go break up a fight leaving me behind the bar alone.

The doors swung open revealing a tall dark headed man wearing a leather cut he was at least six foot tall and full of muscles.  By his patch  it showed he was vp of the club. He came to the bar and took a seat. 

"Jack and coke darling " he said soft and suttle. His voice was deep but gentle and gave me goosebumps all over my body. His appearance made my core pulse.

I mixed his drink and placed it before him. He looked up meeting my grey eyes ... I looked into his baby blues. It was like we were the only ones in the bar.

Tank brought me out of the trance. "Hey Rose, you can head out , Cherry just got here for her shift."

"Ok thanks Tank , I will go ahead and leave. Let me know if you need me to come in early. " I grabbed my keys and phone from my cubby area and walked out around the bar. I seen Tank bending down near the vp guy whispering a conversation. The vp stranger looked over his shoulder towards me then quickly back to tank.

The night was cold and the wind was chilly. I made it to my bike and started to put my helmet on when I was pulled back by my shoulder meeting the eyes I never wanted to see again.

Steve.