Chapter 10

I was extremely warm the next day . Red was holding me close and I was facing his chest. We were both wrapped in the comforter naked.

He was sleeping soundly and I watched as his eyelashes fluttered.

Suddenly my door busted open to a very angry black head I have never seen before. Red jumped and grabbed a sheet and made sure I was fully covered.

"Get out of here . What are you even doing here ? Who let you in?"

"Candace let me in and told me all about your little slut. I can't believe you Red . After we have been dating for two years you just throw it away for some street rat. "

"She's not a street rat and far from a slut. Leave now before I Do something I'm not proud of. And those two years all you ever done was give me fucking head. So leave now. "

Red slammed the door in her face. And turned to me. "I'm so sorry Lina baby she is a crazy girl who just wants me to claim her. All she ever done was give me head.  "

"That's ok red you stood up for me thank you" and I gave him a hug and kiss .

He got up and went to the bathroom to take a shower. I stood up and seen the sheets stained with my blood and his white cum and smiled to myself.

Walking slowly I made it into the shower despite the soreness between my legs.

Once inside he washed me and I washed him.  Just having his touch on me  gives me goosebumps.

We both got out and got dressed. "Won't whoever's room this. Is be mad that we always use their clothes?"

He chuckled a little. "Lina baby this is my room."

I was taken bAck. "W-what ? But where have you slept?"

"I'm a spare room in the basement . It's not a big deal you needed to be comfortable while healing. "

"O ok. "

"Now get ready we will spend the day together."

I got dressed and grabbed my purse with everything I might need for the day.

He gAve me a quick kiss and entertwined our fingers before we headed downstairs. 

Once downstairs all eyes were on us. The girls gave glares with the dark head girl among them . The old ladies gave me a slight smile and Red's brother all gave us nods.

We sat at the table and started eating.

"Yeah that's right slut eat the free food they give you."

"I swear Kylie shut it or leave." Red roared towards her.

The guys got up and went to a  church meeting leaving the girls to chat among themselves.

I got up and started walking to my room when someone grabbed me by my hair. I let out a scream and turned to meet the dark haired girl kylie smirking at me.

She then punched me in my face making my lip bust open. So I done what I knew how to do I punched her hard making her fly into the counter leading to the plates and cups to come shattering down to the floor. Clearly I broke her nose.

The door bikers down with very anger bikers and guns drawn.

Kylie ran to blade the president with tears flowing. " b-blade make her leave she just attacked me for no reason. Look at the mess. She isn't allowed here. She isn't sleeping with your members and she isn't an old lady.  Yet she eats all your food and lives here Scott free. "

Blade looked towards me angrily. "Does anyone claim her?"

I looked up at Red for any emotion. He didn't speak up . He didn't claim me .

How could he. Everyone looked towards Red waiting on him to answer.

Blade announced," she wasn't claimed you need to leave now . You created a big mess too . Leave before I drag you out. "

I opened my wallet and threw some hundreds at the floor. "That should cover the damages , fuck all of you. "

Tank came forward to give me a hug. I pushed him away. " it's nice to know that you guys don't think of me but some sort of trash.  Tank I will see you at work. That is If i still have a job."

"Of course you do sweetheart. "

I got on my bike and sped off. Not looking back.