Chapter 7

I have been here a week and everyday Red visits bringing me food. My jaw is feeling better and I can eat more. My eyes are better and almost all of my swelling and bruises are gone.

Some of the old ladies brought me some clothes however I like wearing the t-shirts in the room every now and then. I love their smell.

I started getting antsy in my room and decided to make some brownies.

For some reason people love my brownies. I make them in muffin pans so everyone gets an edge but also it's easier to grab. They are soft and gooey and melts in your mouth as soon as the chocalately taste touches your taste buds.

I pulled the last batch out and placed it into the last spot open in the counter . I ended up making seven dozen brownies. But I know each one will be ate tonight .

I got out some trays to place them in when I heard someone let out a deep moan.  I turned to the culprit finding Red chewing a brownie with a grin on his face.

I smiled at him... happy he likes them.

"I see you like them. " I say arching my brow at him.

"Fuck yeah I do. Dam you are an amazing cook." He walked to the cabinet pulling out a container and putting a dozen in it before placing a lid on it.

I have him a curious look. " these are for me Lina . " he threw me a wink.

------------------------

I finally got comfy on my bed and chose a movie when it was interrupted by Red walking in with a tray that had candy and drinks in it.

He placed the tray in the middle of the bed and sat next to me.

Halfway through the movie he wrapped his arm around me and gently placed a kiss on my forehead. The night was perfect and i liked being this close to Red.  

Waking up in the morning with arms around me made me smile. Red must have fallen asleep here. I looked up and found myself wrapped in his arms and me laying on his chest.

Quietly escaping his hold I made it to the bathroom and took a quick shower and grabbed a white t shirt from the dresser and some black yoga pants .

Walking into the living room area I see Tank drinking coffee and watching the news.

"Hey swetheart, how are you feeling?"

"I'm feeling better still sore and a little swollen.  "

"That's good. You know Red has taken a liking to you. Some say he is a changed man, and we think he will claim you as an old lady soon."

"I don't know . I don't know much about him. Why is he called red? He doesn't have red hair. "

"Well when he first became a prospect not a day that went by he didn't have red blood on him somehow. Then as a patch member he is the one that beats traitors and all they are left with is red blood all over their bodies. "

I shudder at the thought of the dead bodies.

"O , ok thanks for telling me. "

"He isn't a bad guy, you know you are the first woman to receive any interest from him. Most women don't even get a glance. It seems he is attached to you. "

" well I'm happy that I have him. "

Red came waltzing in and came over in front of me and before I knew it he already had me sitting on his lap with his arms wrapped around me.