Chapter 4

Steve was here alone with me in the parking lot.

He pulled me to him and put his face in the crook of my neck and took a deep breathe in.

"I finally found you my rosalina , I finally have you again. "

I closed my eyes and started breathing in and out slowly.

Once he got done squeezing me he released me and then grabbed my face roughly and pulled my lips to his.

I slowly went and grabbed my gun and shot arm making him scream in agony.  He backed away , and I thought i was in the clear. He slapped my face and then hit my hand making my gun go flying near my bike.

He grabbed me by my hair and brought my face down near his knee and he slammed his knee to my face . I heard a crack and knew I wasn't going to escape. I let out an eat piercing scream when he made contact. He brought a knife to my side and cut my top off leaving me in my jeans and bra.

I tried pushing him away with all my night without succeeding.

"You aren't getting away from me again rosalina.  "

He grabbed my hair again and started dragging me across the parking lot . I'm assuming towards his car.

I felt him jerk my head up and heard him release a tail gate.

He  threw me into his bed of his truck and got in over top of me. I heard a Clicking noise and noticed he had handcuffed me to some hook things in his bed.

"You know rosalina you should have never shot me. I'm going to make you scream for your life."

With those words he stabbed me in my thigh making me scream again. My scream echoing off the vehicles.

This was it he was going to kill me. My jaw was killing me and screaming was not helping. I tasted the metallic blood in my mouth. My eye was already swelling shut. He pulled the knife out and wiped it on my jeans.

He quickly cut my pants off leaving scratches from the blade on my bare legs.

Once he had me in my underwear his hands groped me all over. I heard him unzipping and I was preparing for the worse.

I closed my eyes preparing myself.

He pulled my panties off and threw them somewhere . He pushed my legs apart and I felt him at my entrance.

All of a sudden I felt  a gush of air came over me and then I heard Steve crying . Then a gun shot. 

I opened my eyes well one eye the other was swollen  shut. I looked to find Tank standing over Steve's body in a pool of blood and the mysterious vp had a gun in his hand. He walked towards me and pulled his cut off and threw it over me before getting into the bed and undoing the handcuffs.

I went to speak but my jaw was too swollen.

"Come on , we need to get doc to look after you." The guy said to me while lifting me up to his chest and holding me bridal style as he jumped out of the bed.

"Tank, take care of the body. "

I looked up at my saviour and I barely whispered "thank you" right before darkness met me.