Chapter 12

Beep beep

Beep

Beep.  Beep

Annoying beeping. I looked around and seen I was in a hospital.    The room was pale blue and my sheets were white.

I looked down and I was getting blood transfused into me.  I was super cold and I only had a thin blanket on me.

The door opened having a man in a doctor coat walk in along with Tank.

"Good morning rosalina , glad to see you are awake."

"What happened? " I said while pushing myself upwards on the bed.

Tank came and sat next to me and grabbed my hand.

"Well you took quite a hit. You lost half your blood before the young man came in running with you in his arms. You were shot and covered in glass.

Rosalina there is something I need to tell you. Your baby it's gone. "

My baby , what baby. What do they mean it's fine. Why didn't the bikers protect me ?

"What baby?"

"That's what we thought, you didn't know, did you?"

I shook my head no.

"Well you were three months along and when you lost that much blood your body couldn't handle it so you lost your baby."

I felt the tears rolling down my face. They wouldn't stop. My baby is dead because of the bikers. Because they wouldnt help me.  They let that man shoot me. Tank leaned over and hugged me.

I felt his cut getting soaking wet and was going to push him away when he tightened his grip.

He was the only one that cares for me.

"When we went to transfuse blood we needed to find a donor because you needed so much. Luckily this man here gave you his blood he saved your life.

We started looking more into it and I have news for both of you. You told me she is just a worker at your bar . Well there is more to it. She is your biological daughter. "

Nothing no sounds but the beeping we just sat there stunned.

Tanks hand engulfed mine and we were shocked. No wonder he always felt like a father to me.

"I will leave you two to talk among yoursleves." We watched him leave and shut the door. 

" o my gosh." It was all I could say.

Tank looked at me . And I looked at him. "I can't believe it Rosie said she was pregnant but then she ran. She died a year later from heroin overdose. "

My mom was dead. I have a dad a real dad.

"I should have seen it. You look just like her. "

"Dad" I tried out calling him.

For the first time in my life I seen a grown man break into tears . He gave me a tight hug.

"I have to call blade and tell him . He is like a son to me. "

"Can you tell him to tell Red the news?" I looked at him with pleading eyes.

"It was his ?" I nodded my head.

"For fucks sake , he let them treat you like that. Hell no,  he wont get away with treating my daughter like that. Knocking her up then leaving her to die in the hospital. He ran all the way here then just up and left when they took you to surgery.  Probably back to that whore. "

"Dad, please just let him know he deserves that much. "

"Ok fine but as soon as you are out you are coming to live with me sweetheart and I'm not ever letting you go. "