Chapter 13

Reds POINT OF VIEW

I don't know why I didn't claim Lina as mine. Its just not me. She was making me soft and I didn't like it. In fact I am in love with her.

When I seen her pale lifeless body in my arms I couldn't believe I would loose her. Tank told me he would let me know what hapoens and that was fifteen hours ago.

Blade's phone started ringing. I watched as he answered it.

"Hey , Tank so what's the diagnosis?"

He stopped and looked at me in pure disgust.  What the hell as his problem?

"Yeah tank I'm still here.
What? That's amazing congrats man . Nobody would of ever guessed. I'm sorry how we treated her. I'm sorry we didn't protect her. "

"Ok I will tell him."

He ended the call and put his phone on the table.

Looking at me he told me, " uhh you have two options either call tank or go to hospital he has done some news and you need to hear it. Also rose is allowed at the club whenever she wants for life and she is protected for life. Deal with your shit."

I was shocked why would she be protected. Who cares .  I guess I could go see her I need to get away from Kylie she is way too clingy.

I grabbed my helmet and headed out into the living room finding Kylie sucking off a prospect in the couch. 
Fucking whore.

She seen me and jumped up letting the guys dick fall out of her mouth. "Hey baby you going for a ride ? Can I join? "

"No Kylie stay away from me. "

She looked hurt at first then just bent down and kept sucking the prospect off.  

So much for wanting to be an old lady.

----------

Disinfectant met my nose as I walked through the double doors. Blade gave me her room number. Hopefully the news isn't bad because I don't know how much i can take at ta point. Even my brothers noticed my change. I never talk much if I do it's only a sentence or two. My anger is out of control I have punched three holes in my room .

When I walk in I see tank sitting on the edge of her bed and they are looking at some pictures in his wallet. That's weird.

I cleared my throat and caught their attention.

Lina my Lina looked up with her big grey eyes and I could tell she was crying. She was getting blood pumped into her for some reason.

Tank was the first to speak. "Thanks for coming Red . We have good news and bad news which do you want to hear first ?"

"I guess good news . " I said lowly .

Tank looked at me with a smile and hugged Lina by his side. " this is my daughter Rosalina Sofia Lawson . Her mother died when she was barely a year old. Neither of us knew until I gave her my blood to save her life. "

My face lit up.  I walked over to him and he stood up as I brought him into a hug.

"So what's the bad news?" I asked Tank but Lina busted out in tears. 

Tank grabbed my shoulder and ushered me to sit down.

I didn't like the look he was giving me.

"Red just promise not to loose your temper. " I looked at him and he knew I probably won't be able to hold my anger in. "sure yeah just tell me already. "

"You see Rose was pregnant , she was three months pregnant. She didn't know . When she was shot she lost too much blood and her body gave out making her miscarry the baby. That's why she neended so much blood."

Red

.
.
" the baby was yours. She wanted you to know. "

.
.
.

.
Red.
.
.
.

Red that's all I seen.  I looked up at Lina and she was crying her eyes out even Tank was crying.

I jumped up and headed for the. Door . Kicking  it open leaving wood busting to the ground. I was on a rampage and nobody could stop me.