Chapter 5

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS LOTS OF BAD WORDS! HOPE YOU STILL ENJOY IT!

Your POV

Ivey; And then he said that he's gonna move to California... And he did it.
Liv; Jesus Ivey! We don't care about Chris!
Ivey; Dammit Liv! Can you say a good word about him?
Liv; Ivey he left you!
You; Nah Ivey left him.
Ivey; Yeah, you know, my behavior made me lose him.
You; Ivey, you should be nicer.
Ivey; Well, I really regret it. I miss him!
Liv; Good job girl!
You; Liv!
Liv; What? It's her fault!
Ivey; Anyways... Do you guys hear that too?
Liv; Hear what? Oh someone's singing.
You; Wait, is that Matt with a guitar?
Liv; OMG! His voice! 😍
Ivey; He has the whole pack Y/N! Give him a chance!
You; His head is against my locker! He's in a MASSIVE trouble!

I started walking to Matt. I was so mad.

Matt; I wanna know if you're feeling me too even if it's just a little. Instead I'm stuck in the middle, midd...
You; SHUT UP MORRIS!
Matt; Good morning to you too!
You; STOP SINGING! MY EARS ARE BLEEDING!
Matt; Nice rhyme.
You; OH SHUT THE FUCK UP!
Matt; Fine!  Jesus!

He opened his locker and he put his guitar.

Matt; Are you happy now?
You; Get lost!

He started walking away from me. His crew came to support him. Support what? That stupid lil song?

Ivey; Y/N!
Liv; HE WAS BLESSING OUR DAY!
You; And he was destroying mine.
Ivey; Anyways, let's go to our class.

We went to our Math class. Surprisingly, Matt was there too. Fortunately, there was an empty seat for him. The teacher wasn't in a great mood so we had a test. It was quite difficult, but I think I passed that one too. After the class, I went to my locker to take my chemistry book. I saw Matt staring at me like he saw an angel. But he was sad at the same time.

You; Hey dumbass! Stop staring at me! NOW!

He lowed his head and he walked away. I took my stuff and I went to my class. Unfortunately, Matt was there. Great. I took my seat next to Ivey and Liv. Matt had nowhere to sit. Poor boy haha!

Teacher; So, Mr Morris, you can sit next to Mrs Y/LN (your last name).
You; WHAT?!
Teacher; Calm down miss! Matthew, you can go.
Matt; Thanks sir!

He sat next to me. God, his jawline tho! 😍 FOCUS Y/N!  So that's how the whole class went. Matt didn't annoy or talk to me which was kinda strange. After the class , I went to my locker again. A lil bit later, Matt came closer to me.

Matt; Hey, Hudson is throwing a party on Friday and I was wondering if you wanted to come with me.
You; Ha! Me? Going to a party with you? In your dreams. I'm not hanging out with losers like you.
Matt; Hey, I'm trying to be nice here. Stop acting like that!
You; Like what? Like a selfish kid?
Matt; Y/N, c'mon now! Tell me what have I done to you?
You; A lot of stuff.

Matt's POV

I held my fist so I could control my anger.

Me; Like what?
Y/N; You are so annoying and whenever I see you, I want to punch you.
Me; I want the real reason.
Y/N; YOU BROKE MY DOLL!

Okay  I was pissed off.

Me; I told you I'm sorry. Besides, it was just a doll.
Y/N; JUST A DOLL? IT WAS MY GRANDMA'S LAST GIFT!
Me; AND YOU ARE LETTING THIS  DESTROY OUR FRIENDSHIP?
Y/N; WE WERE NEVER FRIENDS AND WE WILL NEVER BE!
Me; LEAVE THAT SHIT TO THE FUCKIN PAST Y/N! I'M TRYING MY BEST TO MAKE YOU LIKE ME AND YOU'RE JUST HURTING MY FEELINGS! YOU THREW MY PRESENT AWAY! YOU DIDN'T EVEN SEE IT! I SPENT ALL THE MONEY I HAD TO BUY YOU THAT SHIT DAMMIT!
Y/N; I DON'T CARE! I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU AND YOUR FUCKIN FEELINGS. I DON'T WANNA KNOW YOU! DELETE YOURSELF FROM MY LIFE! I DON'T WANNA SEE YOU AGAIN!

My face became red, this time not from anger.

Me; Y/N, I....
Y/N; DON'T TALK TO ME AGAIN!

She raised her hand and she slapped me. The whole school started laughing at me. I was so embarrassed. I grabbed my guitar from my locker and I left from school. Damn, she hurt me again. Why can't she just see that I'm into her. Like why?

Your POV

Why did I do this? What have I done?! For first time I saw him so hurt.

Ivey; Y/N!
You; Yeah?
Liv; Shame on you!
Ivey; You hurt him once again.
You; I-I...
Ivey; I don't recognize you anymore.
Liv; Y/N, he was right. He's doing everything to notice him. Y/N, he likes you!  He wants to be with you!
Ivey; And you hurt him.

I was completely speechless. They were right. I was so stupid.

(That wasn't that nice... If I were you, I would probably feel so guilty. I would regret it.)