Epilogue

You: Baby, can you pass me the towel that has fallen down?
Matt: Of course princess!

He picked up the towel and he gave it to me.

You: Thanks!

I kissed him.

Matt: Everything for you! Anyways, how's my little bean number two?
You: Well, he's kicking his mother but okay. Only one month to left Matt!
Matt: I know right! I'm so excited! Can I touch your belly?
You: Why are you asking? You have touched other stuff than my belly!
Matt: Ahem, not in front of Blake!
You: You have touched my ears, my nose, my hands!
Matt: O-oh! Uh anyways, I wanna feel our little prince's kicks!
You: I feel them for you.
Matt: That was bad!
You: I know right!

Matt placed his hand on my belly. He smiled as he felt our soon to be born son's feet. So, let me explain ya what's going on.

So basically, me and Matt are now married and we currently have one son, Blake Morris. We have one more baby boy one the way.

Matt hasn't stopped singing. It would be so bad not only for him but for all those millions of fans he has. We still live in Atlanta which is perfect because it's our hometown.

Matt is a really good father and a really caring husband. He treats me like a queen.

Matt: I feel so blessed right now!
You: Awe! Do you remember before Blake was born?
Matt: Oh my Lord! I do remember! The first time I touched your belly and Blake kicked!
Blake: Why did I kick daddy?
Matt: Oh hello buddy!
Blake: Hello daddy! Hello mommy!
You: Hello sweetheart!
Blake: Mommy, can I have some chocolate?
You: Of course sweetie! Matt, give some chocolate to Blake or actually, forget it love!

I got up from the couch and I walked to the counter. I found a chocolate bar and I gave it to Blake.

Blake: Thank you mommy! Daddy, can we go outside and play football?
Matt: You're too little to play football Blake! You will get hurt!
Blake: But daddy, I'm only three years old!
You: Blake, listen to your father! He knows more than you!
Blake: Fine!

He hugged Matt and then me and he went inside to play. I was now alone with Matt again.

Matt: After our second son, we're gonna have the third kid. Then the fourth and then the fifth and then we're done!
You: Did you ask me tho?
Matt: Did my father ask my mother if she wanted to make 5 babies?
You: Good point!
Matt: Plus, I know you want it!

He smirked.

You: You dirty minded!
Matt: I love you my love!
You: I love you too!
Matt: I'm so glad I'm married to you!
You: Me too! I could never imagine my life with anyone else.
Matt: Me neither!

He kissed me. I did get so lucky! I'm married to the first guy I ever loved and I have a son with him and another one on the road.

I was so lucky! So so lucky! And I'm really thankful for having him in my life! I for real love him! But everything started since the day I said 'I hate him!'. All my life with him was a fight 'hate vs love'!

Matt: Do you still remember what we've been through?
You: I wanna forget those stuff!
Matt: Do it! I challenge you!
You: A month later, make me forget those memories!
Matt: I will babe! I promise!

(And this is the end of my second book 'Hate vs Love'. Thank you for reading this! I hope you enjoyed it! I know it was bad but I'm still trying to improve my writing skills. If you liked this one, then check out my other fanfics! Peace out!)