Chapter 20

Matt's POV

We arrived at my house. I unlocked the door and we got in. She sat on the couch and after I locked the door, I sat next to her.

Me; So what did you want to talk about?
Y/N; Uh I just wanted to see you, bestie!

Ouch! Bestie! Damn!  I knew she was lying.

Me; I want the truth!

She sighed. She was about to say something but the sound of her phone interrupted her.

Y/N; Sorry, it's a message from Ivey.
Me; It's okay tho.

I was staring at her. She was so beautiful, so, so... Perfect! For real, if she was a model, she could win all the beauty contests. Her facial expression changed when she finished reading the message.

Y/N; Great! It's the third time I can't go to the school dance.

She lowed her head.

Me; Why though?
Y/N; Because I don't have a date.
Me; Hmm... You should still be allowed to go.
Y/N; Well, your date must be your lover. So no lover, no date. No date, no prom. That's how it goes.
Me; You know, I don't really like proms.
Y/N; Why?
Me; Haha! Funny thing! I've never gone to a prom.
Y/N; You never had a date right?
Me; Yeah.
Y/N; But you are so cute and handsome! Why you never had a girlfriend?

Your POV

I asker him knowing that this question is kinda personal but fart it! You're close friends.

Matt; Haha! Funny story! I actually had crush on someone else. But she was kinda far away from me.

Huh?

You; Can you describe her?
Matt; If you tell me why are you still single.

Damn...

You; Because it is my choice.
Matt; Fair enough! So, she has y/h/c (your hair color)  hair, y/e/c (your eye color) eyes and she has the most beautiful smile!

What the... HE HAD CRUSH ON ME BEFORE WE ACTUALLY SEE EACH OTHER AGAIN?!

You; Matt?
Matt; Yeah?
You; You mean me, right?
Matt; Yes. I mean you!
You; But how is that possible? I mean...
Matt; My mum was showing me pics of you, plus, Justin and Hudson were always in your school.
You; But I hated you so much and you actually had...
Matt; What did we agree? Don't mention that again!
You; Right.

Matt's POV

I leaned closer to her, looking into her eyes. She was looking into my eyes too.

Me; I know you want me Y/N. Just admit it.

She moved away from me.

Me; You moved away from me?! That's rude!

I said causing her to laugh.

Y/N; Maybe if you weren't so... so... Ugh!
Me; So?
Y/N; Forget it.
Me; Do I make you nervous?

I looked at her with a smirk on my face.

Me; C'mon, admit it!
Y/N; I-I...

I moved closer to her.

Me; Just say it!

I whispered to her ear and then I kissed her cheek. She was looking at me nervously. I was waiting for her answer. She lowed her head. I was wondering what she was thinking.

Your POV

He was right. He needed an answer. I couldn't just kiss him and then tell him I don't know if my feelings are real. Ivey and Liv were right too. He was trying to help me.
I didn't say anything. I looked at him and kissed him. At first he was a lil bit confused but then he kissed me back. I made the right decision. Yes, I want to be his girlfriend. Yes my feelings are real and yes, I need him. We pulled away and we stared at each other.

You; Yes Matt. I will be yours! Yes, Matt! My feelings are real! And yes, I love you and I need you in my life!

He smiled and he kissed me again.

Matt's POV

I knew I was going to make it! She finally admitted it! She leaned back pulling me to her side without breaking the kiss. So basically, I got on the top of the her. I was rubbing her back, so was she. I knew the danger of that action so I decided to pull away. We looked at each other smiling.

Me; Glad you're mine!
Y/N; I'm glad I'm yours.

I kissed her forehead and I got off her.

Me; Are you free? I mean you know, do you have anything to do today?
Y/N; No,  I'm free. Ignore my friends. I want to spend the rest of the day with you!

I smiled and I hugged her.

Me; Hey, wanna go upstairs and watch a movie?
Y/N; If only we cuddle.
Me; Of course we will baby girl!
Y/N; But Matt wait!
Me; Yeah?
Y/N; Can you please tell me how did you break your arm?

I sighed and then I sat next to her again.

Me; Do you remember when you came st the park and a group of guys was teasing you?
Y/N; Yeah. Still trying to forget that.
Me; Do you remember when I yelled at you and I asked you to leave?
Y/N; Yes.
Me; After you left, I had a fight with those guys and one of them threw a rock at me. To protect my head, I put my right arm in front of it. The rock hit my arm and then it paralyzed. Hudson saved me with his guitar. I still have to buy him a new one.

She started crying.

Me; Babe, why are you crying?
Y/N; I'm really sorry Matt!

I pulled her for a hug.

Me; Shuuush! It's okay! In a couple of days I'll remove the bandages and I'll be okay.

I kissed her forehead to calm her down.

Me; C'mon! Let's forget everything and go upstairs.
Y/N; Yeah. Let's go.

She said. I wiped her tears from her face, I held her hand and we went upstairs.

(FINALLY! Was it that hard tho? Anyways, Matt now is your first boyfriend!)