Chapter 48

Matt's POV

Today was the last show. Can't wait to go home and chill with my bae and celebrate Christmas and New Year's Eve together. But first... my surprise!

Me: Mars, did you change the tickets?
Mars: Yep, we're leaving tonight at 10pm.
Me: Good. Now let me call Y/n.

I took out my phone and I tapped on Y/n's contact. I had to sound really sad so she can believe me.

Y/N: Hello?
Me: Hey babe.
Y/N: Hey Matt! What's wrong?
Me: I can't come back today.
Y/N: W-what? Why?
Me: There's an emergency here in the airport and they told us to go back to our hotels because there's a bomb in the airport.
Y/N: A... BOMB?! Oh my God Matt! Go back to your hotel real quick!
Me: I'm actually in the hotel right now. Dammit, I'll miss Christmas!
Y/N: Baby, it's okay! We'll have that diner some other time.
Me: Babe, I'm so sorry!
Y/N: It's not your fault Matt! Call me when you get new tickets tomorrow, okay?
Me: Okay Y/n! I promise! I have to go. Mars wants to talk to me. I'll call you later okay?
Y/N: Okay baby! Goodbye for now!
Me: Goodbye! I love you!
Y/N: I love you too!

We hung it up. I felt so bad for lying to her but it's worthy. I got in the car with Mars and he drove me to the mall. I started searching for an apple store to buy her a new phone.

As I found one, I bought her the new iPhone X with a golden case and the newest model of iPad. Then, I went to H&M and I bought her two dresses: a beautiful white one with silver details and a black one with golden details.

My next stop was at the jewelry store. I started searching for a pair of earrings, a bracelet, a necklace and a beautiful golden ring. Oh yes! My main surprise is that ring!

I bought her a pair of golden diamond rings, a matching bracelet and necklace and two golden rings: one with my name on it and one golden, made of real gold, and it had a big white diamond in the middle. I hope she likes it.

Then, I went to a makeup shop which had perfumes too. My pocket was screaming for help but I didn't care that much! I bought a new pack of makeup and a perfume which smelled so good!

I also bought her a Gucci bag and a Gucci belt. I finished with shopping and the time was half past six pm. I had to go somewhere to eat. I called Mars and I told him to pick me up.

We went to a fancy restaurant. I really miss Y/n so, I decided to call her.

Me: Hey baby girl!
Y/n: Hey Matt! Where are you?
Me: Well, Mars wanted to take me out for diner so here we are.
Y/N: Such a caring brother!
Me: Cousin-brother. I know right!
Y/N: I miss you so fucking much!
Me: I miss you too! I'll be there soon I promise! Damn, I wish you were here now! Mars is so annoying!
Mars: I LOVE POTATOES!
Me: Marshall, you're a 35 years old dude, why are you acting like that?
Mars: I don't know.

I heard Y/n laughing. I am falling for her laughter so bad!

Me: M-Moving on. Babe, I miss you!
Y/N: Don't worry Matt! I miss you too!
Me: I wish I could fly to Atlanta right now! I want to lay next to you and cuddle with you!
Y/N: I want the same! I can't wait any longer!
Me: Me neither.

?? : Your food sir.

Me: Uh bae, gotta go. The food is here.
Y/N: Okay Matt! Text me when you get the chance!
Me: I will! Bye! Love you!
Y/N: Bye love you too!

We hung it up again and I started eating my food. After we finished our food, we paid the check and we went to my hotel to get my suitcases.

When I got my suitcases, we went to the airport. It was half past eight and we arrived at the airport at nine o'clock. I decided to text Y/n to tell her I'm good so she wouldn't worry about me.

Y/N🔐❤️

Hey babe!  :)

Hey baby!

How are you? 😊

I'm so tired! What about you?

I'm a living corpse! I wanna sleep so bad!

Then sleep!

I can't because I'm thinking about you!

Awe! 😍 Ilysfm!

Ilysfm2 bbg! 😘
Can't wait to see you!

Me neither. When are you
coming?

In 3 days.
Be strong babe! Be strong!

I'm trying! I just miss you
so much!

I miss you too!

How was the show?

It was good! I had fun, but you weren't there!

I will come to one of your shows one day!

With our kids! 😉

Our kids?

Yep! Our kids!

Cutie pie!
So, I have to go.
I'm so tired.

Me too!
Good night princess!

Good night prince!

❤️

❤️

I turned off my phone and I looked at Mars. It was 09:55 pm.

Mars: Are you ready?
Me: Let's go already!

(Aye!)