Chapter 39

You: Dad! Hurry up!
Dad: I'm trying but those cars won't move!
You: Dammit!
Dad: Language Y/n!
You: Whatever dad! Please hurry!
Dad: Fine I will speed up!
You: Thank you!

I'm so worried about Matt! I persuaded my father to take me to the hospital. I hope Matt is okay.

Matt's POV

My mum and my dad just got in my room. My mum placed her hand on her forehead. I couldn't open my eyes to see her face but I could hear her.

MrsMorris: Matthew, it's mommy! Everything will be fine sweetheart I promise! I'm here for you!
MrMorris: Hey kiddo! It's dad. Don't worry you'll be fine! You're a Morris! We're strong!

I felt so happy hearing their voices! The doctors think I can't even think. But they're wrong! I can think! My brain is alive.

MrsMorris: We love you Matthew!
MrMorris: Yeah we do!

Your POV

Dad: Call me when you want to leave. Okay?
You: Okay dad!
Dad: Be careful!
You: I will!

I ran inside the hospital and I stopped at the reception.

Nurse: Hello! How can I help you?
You: Can you please tell me where's Matthew Morris' room?
Nurse: It's on fifth floor, section 2, room 1.
You: Thank you!

I ran to the elevator and I went to the fifth floor. I was so nervous. As the doors opened, I heard a doctor yelling.

Doctor: NOT AGAIN! INCREASE THE POWER!

And then I heard some nurses talking.

Nurse: We're losing him again doctor!
Doctor: DO WHAT I SAID! INCREASE THE POWER!
Nurse: He will die!
Doctor:HE WON'T! STOP PISSING ME OFF!

Then I saw Matt's parents out of his room. I walked to thema and I saw his mother crying.

You: Mrs Tawny? Mr Blake?
MrsMorris: Y/n!

She hugged me. Seeing her crying made me cry too.

MrsMorris: Don't cry please! He wants you to be happy!
MrMorris: Tawny, he's not dead!
MrsMorris: How do you know it Blake? He doesn't open his eyes, he doesn't talk, he doesn't even breath normally.
Doctor: Mr and Mrs Morris?

They stood up.

Doctor: Your son is okay. He just had another heart attack.
MrsMorris: Thank you dear God!
MrMorris: Can we see him?
Doctor: Yes.

The doctor left.

MrsMorris: Honey, let Y/n get inside first.
MrMorris: Alright. Y/n, you can go. You deserve to see him.
You: Thank you so much Mr and Mrs Morris!

I opened his room's door and I got in. I saw lots of machine being connected with his body. I saw a small chair next to his bed. I sat on it. I carefully grabbed his hand intertwining hands. I started crying when I saw that forest of wires on his chest.

You: Matt? It's me, Y/n. I'm so so sorry I forgot everything about us!

Matt's POV.

She's here. SHE'S HERE! SHE'S HOLDING YOUR HAND! SHE'S TALKING TO YOU!

Y/N: I'm so sorry for breaking you and making you do this! I'm so so so sorry for everything Matt! I love you! I miss you! Please wake up!

WAKE UP YOU DUMB FUCK! WAKE UP!

Y/N: Matt, please! I can't stand seeing you like this. It breaks me. Matt, please wake up!

Open your fucking eyes! Dear God, please, it's not my time yet! And You know it!

Y/N: Don't leave me Matt! I love you! I want to be with you until I die! I want to be your wife, having kids with you! Don't leave me! Please!

Your POV

I was crying so hard. It's so heartbreaking seeing your person suffering or even fighting with death. I was holding his hand.

You: I love you! If this is the end, then you have to know that I love you more than anyone in this world! Thank you for everything you've done to me!

I said and I kissed his forehead. I looked at the ground and suddenly I heard a weak familiar voice.

Matt: I- I love you too b-baby girl!
You: Matt?

(HOLD UP! Matt is AWAKE?!)