Chapter 37

Your POV

I came home from school feeling pretty exhausted. I had lunch and then I went to study in my room. Suddenly, someone knocked my door. I went downstairs and I opened the door. It was Dumb Morris. I shut the door in his face and I went upstairs again.

Then, I heard someone yelling stuff at me. I opened the window and I saw him yelling in the rain. I told him I hate him and I don't care about his feelings and I shut the window. I laid on my bed and I slowly fell asleep. I woke up after two hours to study. I sat on my office chair and I took out my books.

I realized that on my book, someone had written "You're my future wife! My future Mrs Morris". I really do miss something. I ignored it and I continued studying.

Matt's POV

Doctor: WE'RE LOSING HIM!
Nurse: We're trying so hard doc!
Doctor: MATTHEW, STAY WITH US! PLEASE!

I felt stings inside my whole body hitting my heart. No I'm not dead... yet.

Doctor: WE DID IT! THE KID IS ALIVE!

Yes I am. But I can't wake up.

Nurse: Doc, he didn't open his eyes.
Doctor: Let him get some rest and keep him warm.
Nurse: Okay.

So, uh, I've never mentioned to anyone about my health issues. Well, I have heart problems. Yes, you heard right.

I was born with heart problems and I can't stay in the rain when it's cold outside cause when I'm wet and those cold breeze are hitting me, something happens to my heart and I get heart attacks. So, what happened to me right now was a deadly combination.

The rain, the cold weather and my broken heart absolutely killed me. I wish Y/n could remember us! I wish she was right here, next to me like I was with her when she was at the hospital. I just... want her next to me! 

Your POV

Liv: And you're telling me he was yelling "I love you" while it was raining? Y/n, Matt can't stay in the rain, especially when the weather is cold too.
You: I swear to God Liv! He was yelling all those stuff and I closed the window.
Liv: Can't believe it tho.

We saw Ivey walking to us with tears on her eyes.

Liv: Ivey what happened?
You: Don't tell me you broke up with Chris again?
Ivey: N-No! Me and Chris are still dating. Something worse happened.
Liv: What?
You: Yeah what?
Ivey: M-Matt... He's at the hospital.

She said and she bursted into tears. M-Matt is at the ho-hospital?

Liv: Oh my God! What happened to him?
Ivey: A- According to Josh, h-he came back home being wet from the rain and he was shivering. He went to his room and he to calm down and then Josh entered his room and saw him falling from his chair and-
Justin: He had a heart attack.

Justin joined our conversation. I was completely shocked about those news. Wh-what is happening to me?

You: H-how? He's not even an adult!
Justin: Listen to me Y/n! Matt was born with heart issues. He never told you because he knew you have a really soft heart and he didn't want you to be sorry or sad about it and making him happy because that's what the doctors say.