Chapter 30

Matt's POV

I was walking to the school alone again. Y/N was sick. Poor her! Suddenly I felt someone touching my shoulders. It couldn't be Y/N. She's at her house. I turned around and I saw Kate.

Me; What the heck do you want?
Kate; I want you!
Me; I have a girlfriend.
Kate; I don't care. You're mine! Don't you remember what you said?
Me; Kate, I was nine years old! C'mon now!
Kate; But you promised!
Me; I WAS A FREAKIN NINE YEARS OLD KID! I WAS STILL BELIEVING IN SANTA CLAUS!
Kate; Why are you yelling?
Me; Because I can. Go away!
Kate; Matt, please! I love you!
Me; BULLSHIT! You wouldn't cheat on me, if you were.
Kate; But Matt, I was weak!
Me; Yeah yeah. Now leave me alone.
Kate; BUT YOU WEREN'T EVEN IN LOVE WITH ME!
Me; I KNOW! AND I'M SO HAPPY!

She lowed her head and then she looked at me with a deadly look. She slapped me and she kicked my.... area. I fell on the ground, holding my... area.

Kate; Bye Morris!
Me; G- Get lo- lost!

The pain was hitting all the nerves in my body. I couldn't even get up. I finally managed to get up after half hour later. I could barely walk to be honest. The worst thing is everyone was at school and no one could help me walk to there. Suddenly, I saw Mr and Mrs Y/Ln and Y/N sitting in the backseats. I waved at them and they stopped the car.

Mum; Good morning Matthew! How are you?
Me; I'm dying Mrs Y/Ln!
Mum; What happened?
Me; I can't explain now, but can you please drive me to my house?
Mum; Yeah sure! We were going at the doctor's so we'll be kinda late.
Me; Oh it's okay Miss! If it's for your daughter's health, then drop me outside my house whenever you want.
Mum; Awe! He's so cute!

I saw Y/N through the window smiling. But that was a weak one.

Mum; Honey, get yourself a guy like Matthew or just get him!

She blushed. I smiled at her and then I got inside the car. I sat next to Y/N. I was still in pain tho.

Me; Hey!

I said with a huge smile on my face.

Y/N; Hey!

She said with a weak voice. My hand was on my "area". Y/N could see the pain in my eyes.

Y/N; Who kicked your "friend"?
Me; I'll explain later. You look...
Y/N; Awful I know.
Me; Um, I would say weak. Do you have the flu or...
Y/N; My stomach is killing me and I throw up every single minute.
Me; Poor you! Wanna get a hug from me?
Y/N; I'm too scared Matt!
Me; It's j- just a h-hug Y/N.

The pain was way worse now.

Y/N; Matt, you're in so much pain.
Me; I- I'll be f-fine.
Y/N; Can you walk?
Me; If you help me!
Y/N; Alright. I- I'll help y- you....

She faded on me.

Me; Y/N? Y/N? Wake up! Wake up please!
Mum; Matthew, what happened?
Me; She faded.
Mum; Oh my God! Speed up honey!

Y/N's dad increased the speed. I was holding her hand, feeling her pressure. She was so white and weak at the same time. I picked her up and placed her on my lap. Her head was facing my neck and my arms were wrapped around her. I kissed her forehead, making sure her parents didn't see this. We arrived at the doctor's.

Mum; Matthew, will you come with us?
Me; Uh, I'll try ma'am.

Her dad took her from my lap and I tried to get out of their car. Her mum helped me to walk until there. We entered the huge building but the doctor sent us to the hospital. I was so worried about her that I forgot my pain. We were waiting outside her room. My phone was keeping vibrating in my pocket. Texts and missed calls were coming from Justin. Dang this guy never stops spamming me. I decided to check his texts.

Justin😜; BRO, KATE POISONED Y/N!
Justin😜; BRO! YOUR GIRL IS IN TROUBLE!
Justin😜;BRO THAT GIRL IS DANGEROUS!

I was so so shocked. Kate poisoned Y/N?! I was so angry yet so worried. Suddenly, the doctors came out of her room. Her mum and her dad got up and I got up too.

Doctor; Mr and Mrs Y/Ln, your daughter has been food poisoned.
Me; NO!

(Oh drama llama! Oh well, dammit!)