Chapter 49

Your POV

I woke up this morning, feeling two hands being wrapped around me. Weird! I grabbed my phone to see what day was it. It was Christmas. Great. I turned around to see the person who was hugging me.

Oh my God!

Matt: Good morning princess!
You: OH MY GOSH MATT!

I hugged him back so tight. I kissed his cheek and I started crying. I could feel him smiling as he saw me.

Matt: Hey babe! Don't cry!
You: I can't help it Matt! I missed you so bad!
Matt: I missed you too! Merry Christmas baby girl!
You: Merry Christmas Matt!

We kissed.

Matt: You look more gorgeous than ever!
You: You look more handsome than ever!
Matt: Stop copying me!
You: No,  you're copying me!

I giggled and he smiled.

Matt: C'mon! Santa has something to give you!
You: Matt, are you serious? Can we stay here for two hours?
Matt: Hmmm... No! Let's go downstairs now!
You: Fine!

I wore my robe and I went downstairs with him. We went to my living room and I saw lots of bags and boxes under the tree. Matt hugged me.

Matt: Merry Christmas my love!
You: Oh my God! Thank you so much Matt! You shouldn't have done it!
Matt: You deserve more! Anyways, open them!

I was so excited to see my presents. Matt did get me lots of expensive stuff and I really loved them! Especially all those jewelries: the earrings, the bracelet and the necklace.

I got really excited when I saw that apple store bag revealing the iPhone X and the latest iPad model.

Matt: Do you like them?
You: Of course I do Matt!
Matt: Which one is your favorite?
You: I really loved the jewels and the perfume.
Matt: Awesome. What do I get?
You: A kiss?  Maybe?
Matt: Nah, not yet!
You: Oh uh okay.
Matt: Babe, can you kiss my cheek?
You: Sure!

I kissed his cheek and he immediately kneed down. He grabbed my hand and kissed it.

Matt: You look so beautiful today!
You: Thanks! You too!
Matt: Well, beautiful girl, I kept my promise. Look at me!

I looked into his ocean blue eyes.

Matt: Y/n Y/Ln, I know our past wasn't that great. You hated me and stuff, but I proved you that you actually loved me deeply inside your golden heart. You let your love for me take over you and now, we're five years together as a couple. Those fye five years were everything for me! I had so much fun with you! I really love you Y/n and now that I came back from the tour, I ask you, Y/n Y/Ln, to go our relationship to the next level. Y/n, will you take this humble guy as your lovely husband? Will you make me the happiest person in the world and marry me?

I started crying as I heard Matt's speech. He was so cute! Of course I would love to be his wife!

You: Yes Matt!
Matt: YES! SHE SAID YES!

He hugged me so tight and he started crying too. He kissed my cheek and he ran his fingers through my hair. I had a surprise for him too.

You: Matt?
Matt: Yes my love?
You: You know, I have a surprise for you too.
Matt: Can you wear my ring first?
You: Sure!

I wore the ring. It was so beautiful on my hand.

You: Thank you so much Matt! Now my surprise.
Matt: Okay babe. What is it?
You: Well, do you remember what happened two days before you leave for tour?

His cheeks became red and he started coughing as he remembered what we did that night.

Matt: Uh -Yeah. What's with that?
You: When you left, I figured out that that action had some consequences.
Matt: Wait are you- NO WAY!
You: Oh yes Matt!
Matt: You're lying!
You: No I'm not! I kept the test here!

I gave him a small red box. He opened it and he took a pregnancy test out of it. His eyes became watery and he immediately hugged me. I knew how much Matt wanted a child so I knew he would be so happy.

Matt: I'm... I'm gonna be a father! I'M GONNA BE A FATHER!
You: Yes, you are gonna be a good father!
Matt: You just made me the happiest and the luckiest guy aka soon to be father in the whole universe! I love you so much baby girl!
You: I love you too Matt!
Matt: I can't wait to marry you and see that little bean in your belly. I don't really care about the gender. Whatever God wants!
You: We must get married as soon as possible and you have to wait 9 months to see that little bean!
Matt: My little baby! My little baby is gonna be born in 9 months!
You: I always wanted to make you a big surprise!
Matt: I'm so happy right now! MY BABY AND I ARE GONNA GET MARRIED AND HAVE A LITTLE MORRIS IN OUR HOUSE!
You: I know right! By the way, Marshall is recording this moment.
Matt: I don't really care tho! I only care about you and our son/daughter!

He picked me up like a bride and he ran to our room. He laid me down and he laid next to me wrapping his arms around my waist. He kissed my belly and then he started rubbing it.

He was ready to be a father and he will be the best father ever!

Matt: I love you guys! Gosh, I love my new family that I just created!
You: We love you too Matt!

(Hey!)