Chapter 45

Matt's POV

Y/N: I'm not gonna make it! I'll fail and then all my dreams will get crushed!
Me: Don't say that baby! You're a perfect student! Unlike me! Do you remember when I slept during the history and the teacher threw a chalk at me?
Y/N: That was kinda funny to be honest!
Me: Wow! I love you too babe!

I said sarcastically.

Y/N: But it was!
Me: Anyways, you're a great student! You study all day, every day! You've stopped going on dates with me due to those tests.
Y/N: I know Matt and I'm sorry!
Me: No don't be sorry! I completely understand you! Now, calm down, take a break and then continue studying with passion! You got this!
Y/N: Thanks Matt!
Me: No problem baby girl! Now, let's watch a movie together and then continue studying.

We sat on my bed and I turned on the TV. I was still thinking about the exams. I honestly hadn't studied anything and I'm afraid I'm gonna fail! Oh well. I have YouTube! I don't need school!

Well, I kinda do. Like, one day, I will be a father and my kids will ask me to help them with their homework and I really have to know how to help them.

Anyways, their mother will be Y/n so I don't care. Speaking of Y/n, she laid her head on my shoulder. I looked down at her and her eyes were almost closed.

Me: Are you going to sleep?
Y/N: Well, I'm kinda tired.
Me: Oh alright. Then wait a lil bit.

I got up and I opened my closet. I took a blanket and I laid on my bed again. I covered me and Y/n with my blanket and I pulled her in my hug. I kissed her forehead and I placed her head on my chest.

Y/N: Matt, I will fail!
Me: You won't baby! You won't! I promise!

She didn't answer. I looked down at her and she was sleeping. I kissed her forehead and I returned back to the film. I lowed the sound of the television so she could sleep better.

Me: Good night baby girl! You'll kill it tomorrow! I promise!

I whispered to her ear. She was so peaceful and cute! I can't wait to graduate and finally make her mine forever!

Me: You'll be mine forever, baby girl! Just wait a little bit!

I whispered to her.

Y/N: I can't wait for that day baby!

(5 more chapters to left!)