Chapter 41

*two years later*

Matt: Babyyyyy!
You: What Matt?
Matt: I love you!
You: I love you too! Now let me study.
Matt: I want a kiss!
You: Dammit Matt! I have to study!

He laid his head on my lap.

Matt: I love my babe! She's amaziiiiiiiing!
You: Matt! Let me study!
Matt: You're beautiful!
You: Knock it off!
Matt: "You so fucking precious when you smile!" I wanna kiss you babe!
You: I shouldn't have let you come!
Matt: You love maths more than me, right?
You: No! Now let me finish!
Matt: You do love homework more than me!
You: Matt! If I don't study now, then I will destroy my future!
Matt: Your future is me!
You: Not only you! I have a job to choose.
Matt: But you have me! You don't need a job! We're gonna get married in almost two years and you'll live with me and-
You: WE MIGHT NOT END UP TOGETHER!

He stopped laughing and being sweet. His eyes became red. He stood up.

Matt: Oh really? Now you say we won't end up together? Well, of course we won't end up together because you'll be concentrated on your job! Your little fucking job!
You: Look Matt I'm so so-
Matt: Let me finish! You have been ignoring me for almost 4 weeks! Am I too bad for you? Whenever I call you to meet up, you always say I nEeD tO sTuDy.  And to think I thought I was more important than your studies! Sometimes, I wish I had died when I was at the hospital.

He left the room. I started feeling so bad about it. It was my fault. Soon, I heard my front door being closed. He left my house too. I got up and I grabbed my jacket. I put all my books in my backpack and I took my keys. I called my mum to tell her I was going to Matt's house.

I left from my house and I went to Matt's. I feel so bad for what I told him. I shouldn't have said that to him. I shouldn't have ignored him for three weeks. He didn't deserve that treatment. I rang the doorbell of his house and his mum opened the door.

MrsMorris: Hello Y/n! Is everything okay?
You: Of course Mrs Tawny! I just wanted to talk to Matt and maybe stay here for the night.
MrsMorris: You're always welcome here!
You: Thank you! Is he upstairs?
MrsMorris: Yes sweetie.
You: Thank you again!

I went upstairs and I knocked his door. He opened it and I saw him crying.

Matt: What do you want?
You: Well, I want to see you and apologize to you about what I said. Matt, we belong together baby! I'm just so nervous about those exams and I want to pass them with a high grade!
Matt: But you have forgotten me!
You: No! I haven't! It's just... I want to have a bright future!
Matt: And you have to push me away!
You: No! You're a huge part of my future baby! I love you! More than maths and school! Actually I love you more than anyone and anything here!

He smashed his lips against mine. I smiled through that kiss.

Matt: Look, I'm so sorry I was acting like this but I haven't seen you for four weeks! You're my girlfriend Y/n and I want to see your beautiful face every day!
You: My apologies! I shouldn't have pushed you away! You're my boyfriend Matt! The most important person in my life! I'm so so sorry I said "we won't end up together"! We will definitely end up getting married and having a family!
Matt: Just imagine it!
You: You..., me...
Matt: In our house...., with our little kids..., wearing golden rings..., sleeping next to each other-
You: Waking up together..., playing with our kids!
Matt: Just imagine it!
You: Can't wait for this day!
Matt: Neither! I want to marry you right now and start our life together!
You: Me too Matt! But we have to wait.
Matt: Unfortunately!
You: So, can I stay here for the night?
Matt: Sure babe!

I hugged him!

You: C'mon! Let's study together!
Matt: Okay! But first I need a kiss on my cheek!

I kissed his cheek and he smiled!

Matt: Now we can go!
You: I love you bean!
Matt: I love you too baby girl!

(AWE! OMG! GOALS! I CAN'T! MY HEART OMG! I SHIP SO BAD! GET MARRIED ALREADY!)